Magic Jet.. DIY

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
i think tis majic shit things is 2 remove the density of the air 2 2 feel more power izit?

then i got idea....we go super market get thirsty hippo...n put in the intake area...hahahah...all the density gone...n way cheaper than tat majic thingy

WinDz

Mar 29, 2004
but then whats the point of making the air too dry? arent there an article last time where they actually spray water myst into the intake to prevent knockin in the engine. i dont quite understand at this point..

amedion.. what car u drive la .. why 2.2 can makan minyak until so lebih wan ... 20 bucks for 100 km? but then i think TB dirty got nothing to do high FC gua.. better send to a good mech to check ler .. last time i send to those laubeh kedai cos tot they charge cheap but then all kelentong like hell wan .. one of them is as arse who tell me to pump 300 lbs to my tyre(that time i dunno shitz about car also).. then recently lagi kheng .. this mech tell me .. change la to perdana TB, can reach 8000rpm ooo.. then i ask him back, stock 1.3 ecu kan 6500rpm rev cut.. mana mungkin 8000rpm.. then he insist.. my car also 1.3 laa .. stock ecu .. really wan can go 8000rpm.. i was like fed up wanna talk to him also and pay up my money for da car service and drive off.

anyway nowadays there is memang alot of product in the market that i think dont contribute at all wan .. just like the 'stormberg' that i pasang.. no changes also .. somemore claimed that will save fuel where got .. makan even more..say increase 20 percent power.. mana ade.. now when i comes to think of it, da product is just to increase the freaquency of sparks.. i think i advance my ignition timing also can lerr no need that thing also .. anyway my car memang running advance timing with cold plugs now.

drexchan

Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Originally posted by Yong_5290@Mar 1 2005, 19:55
i think tis majic shit things is 2 remove the density of the air 2 2 feel more power izit?
:blink: density is a physical property. how to remove? You mean humidity aren't you? ;)

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
Originally posted by WinDz@Mar 2 2005, 02:01
tried mine aledi .. confirm ada rev cut .. tried twice.. ^_^
ahhaha...tat mech damn keng....change TB can rev 2 8000rpm....

normally our ecu cut at 6500-6800 isnt...even now my 4g91 also cut at 6800rpm...

WinDz

Mar 29, 2004
dats why .. he really can be "talk kok king".. i heard 1.3 wan cut at 6.5k... i not sure cos 1.3 memang no rpm meter wan .. :( i should have shoot him back that time " wahha liddat i put evo's tb la .. rev 19k rpm hor" :P i think that mech watch too much initial D

drexchan: er i not sure leh .. but i heard the old perdana tb can fit wan wor .. da v6 version wan kenot

Yong_5290

hotmail.com
yup..the old perdana wit 4g63 1....so its the same wat...4g63...hump...dunno...

siemen ecu no fuel cut 1 ar?

last time my stock 4g15 auto also rpm 6500 @ 80km/h will auto shift 2 2nd gear...

Amedion

Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
amedion.. what car u drive la .. why 2.2 can makan minyak until so lebih wan ... 20 bucks for 100 km? but then i think TB dirty got nothing to do high FC gua.. better send to a good mech to check ler .. last time i send to those laubeh kedai cos tot they charge cheap but then all kelentong like hell wan .. one of them is as arse who tell me to pump 300 lbs to my tyre(that time i dunno shitz about car also).. then recently lagi kheng .. this mech tell me .. change la to perdana TB, can reach 8000rpm ooo.. then i ask him back, stock 1.3 ecu kan 6500rpm rev cut.. mana mungkin 8000rpm.. then he insist.. my car also 1.3 laa .. stock ecu .. really wan can go 8000rpm.. i was like fed up wanna talk to him also and pay up my money for da car service and drive off.
Windz.. actually .. it's rm20-70km+.. worst than wat u've said.. :(
i dunno sent to how many sc already... all said different thing 1.. here's the list :-
1> i told the mech. tat my engine got oil leak.. then he said no problem 1.. gasket broken oni ma.. change gasket eerything fixed already.. or u wan to save money? just glue back.. < shit.. i ignored him n drive away
2> Asked the mech. to check the O2 sensor n why car FC so bad.. he said got nothing to do wif the O2 sensor.. then he just sprayed some oil into the throttle body n tat's it.. somemore said no need overhaul or anything..
3> asked me to change engine or overhaul
4> asked me to clean carbon n tat's all..
i also know nothing about car.. still learning.. i know option no.3 should work but tooo expensive.. :lol:

WinDz

Mar 29, 2004
option 1 is gila.. cos gasket broke.. ur engine oil leak ma. . apa kaitan with petrol.. ask him la.. he use v-power as his engine oil ka?
change engine overhaul is too critical la .. setakat makan minyak only wor .. no need change engine gua.. clean carbon ah .. try use project, since their minyak can clean away carbon deposit away from ur engine .. cos now also i using project.. it can do the same like shell wan .. both also give me around 450km for 55 bucks.
i think better bring to a proper mech to check it out lerr... cos ah sometimes also dunno what on earth happen wan the FC can suddenly rise up like no ppl's business.. last 2 weeks when i install cold plug and advance the ignition timing of the car, wahhh seh!! makan minyak like wanna die liddat.. 50 bucks 300km aledi gone.. then it slowly restore back as the 2 and 3rd tank coming in .. now can do 400 - 450 with a full tank ler .. depending on how often i floor and go out max with my car ler ...

drexchan

Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Originally posted by Yong_5290@Mar 2 2005, 02:19
yup..the old perdana wit 4g63 1....so its the same wat...4g63...hump...dunno...

siemen ecu no fuel cut 1 ar?

last time my stock 4g15 auto also rpm 6500 @ 80km/h will auto shift 2 2nd gear...
i think can only fit the mitsu version of 4g15. Siemens version cannot.

yup siemens ecu no rev cut (at least in my car and the current SE).

Amedion

Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
Projet ar? dunno how many kms from my location.. i think 20+km.. so i hav to spend rm5 for tat.. :lol:
clean carbon all won't help much.. like i said.. everything done.. oil, plugs, muffler all checked n changed.. mayb the internal of the engine kong already.. who knows? gotta check it out first.. wonder if there's any expert mech out there.. average price not parang 1.. <_< can intro ar :P
i think dis saturday got accord gathering.. we'll discuss about dis matter n try to solve it coz many accordian also having fc problem.. they can't find the solution.. :angry:

WinDz

Mar 29, 2004
maybe becos accord too kheng aledi lerr.. so more power = more fuel .. :P

wahhh drexchan .. liddat all da new wira se mer can rev like no ppl's business ... so nice meh.. no rev cut..

hi everybody
i want to ask, how to have loud exhaust sound?
i driving stock gsr turbo
the kind of loud noise i want, can hear from a few km away