Magic Jet.. DIY

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
Originally posted by pk47@Dec 29 2004, 16:47
This thing cannot be DIY i think......
Got to know this product from a accesories shop owner. This is a type of extra layer filter to add on to your current filter box. Is use to filter up the water wich is in the air, so when go into out engine is much more smoother burning (without more water mah).

And 1 more thing is this product cannot use with stock air filter, air will not go tru... :lol: :lol: :lol: Only can apply on thouse k&n or other performance filter... :D
The acc shop owner can close shop already.. he knows nuts about car..

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
Tat FC is way too much for 2.2L non turbo. Tat's y i always complain about my car. HIGH FC. drexchan knew tat.. i dunno wat to b done.. so, u all know wat is the problem?
cannot tahan for the fuel leh.. somemore got people said it's ok.. :lol: their parent open fuel station i think..
hope someone can solve my problem .. now somemore accident.. must spend a lot of $$$ to fix.. :(

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
Mechanic checked already.. sprayed some shits into the throttle body.. told me it's very dirty.. wat i get is smoother acceleration n FC gettin worst.. now rm20 can go for 70km+ oni.. haiz.. no mood to fix already..

jkn

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Magic Jet is radiation?

Quite possible, and also quite illegal.

Firstly, how can anyone sell a product without ANY description on what it is or how it works? Secondly, I've come accross some similiar products also and they are indeed radioactive. Like all the 'magic' radium product during 1930's. 70 years later, Malaysians are getting fooled pulak.

If you have one of these, kindly submit to KPDN or PUSPATI for analysis.

gavan

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2004
Shah Alam
Visit site
if yours is injection, better go get your ECU checked lorr...the consumption is shitx man....damn high.....if its carbb, get the stuff inside serviced(jet etc etc) cause i think its damn high loorr....

or maybe you those monster car with big big CC wan engione ka?? :P ehehhee...JK JK, hope you get it solved soon

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
if yours is injection, better go get your ECU checked lorr...the consumption is shitx man....damn high.....if its carbb, get the stuff inside serviced(jet etc etc) cause i think its damn high loorr....

or maybe you those monster car with big big CC wan engione ka?? ehehhee...JK JK, hope you get it solved soon
nola.. my FC high coz i run wif 30" sport rim n which monster engine.. :lol:
anyway, thanks for the advise.. my injection still ok ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, to all Sifu. i faced this problems since yesterday. the ABS and the Handbrake lights constant illuminated since yesterday. Since today is a Deepavali Public Holiday, so, i plan to send my car to Toyota SC for checking because my car is still under warranty. i also went to other workshop today to check and see whether my car chassis or brake part got problems or not. but the boss told me that my car everything goes well and seem like nothing happen to my car. we also tried to reset the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience