madman on the loose

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
saolabi said:
dont get me wrong too... :p What i meant to say was why didnt you just let him go 1st. Even if he was doing a wheelie, might as well wait for him to go. Becoz usually they cari gaduh if you go 1st(Even if normal speed)
I get those in Korea too.
actually u are right ........

but in malaysia.....if u are in front of the lane and dont hall your ass when it turns green u are bound to get someone behind u honk ,to tell u the truth there isn't a sweeter music the someone honk at u from behind......especially when it is a women ...

the thing is the guy in the waja is mad man......

went and race with a kancil....who in there right mind races with a kancil....this guy definit mad man.....

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
TitanRev said:
Guys, how about we set up a ZTH roadrage team. All will be driving modded 4x4 like Storm Evo, Frontier, Hilux, Fighter, Scorpion or Prado. With very huge wheels and custom suspension. All have walkie talkie, have patrol along major roads if saw any of these carzy drivers or bastard. Hehehehe, he sure kena kemek by the team....we will see whether his car big or our car big...
super idea bro......

now just have to find a 4x4......

and a walkie talkie.....hahaha.....

saolabi

Known Member
May 6, 2005
South Korea
4segiBiskut said:
super idea bro......

now just have to find a 4x4......

and a walkie talkie.....hahaha.....
Hehheheh Got an idea! Bribe the police and use their walkie talkie. Sure they wouldnt mind pinjam for something in return^^
problem still is where to get the 4x4... :D

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
saolabi said:
Hehheheh Got an idea! Bribe the police and use their walkie talkie. Sure they wouldnt mind pinjam for something in return^^
problem still is where to get the 4x4... :D

what about we get ZTH to sponcer a 4x4.....

stick a big ZTH sticker on the side .......

do the 4x4 like monster truck style with tracktor tyre.....

put some safc/afc/rsm meters on the dashboard...........

i'm sure we can find all kinds of gadgets here for cheap.....

u know what i mean.....

hahahahaha....:D

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Then the 4x4 will be a monster machine. We might as well call it the ZTHtians' monster.
Help is just a call away...Hahahaha

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
OMG.... walkie talkie from "Police"?... then the 4X4 must from JPJ lah..... sound like you all are having a "mad man" gathering here.

P/S Dont forget to ask that WAJA driver to join you all.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
1 of my relative is a contractor. You know loh contractor will go to offroad places alot because of some construction site road is very bad wan. So his Prado has huge wheels and taller than normal Prado. Last time at the road going to Senawang there always traffic jam wan.

then got this fellow want to cut queue from the left want to try to go the front of the jam. Its a Waja, my uncle saw him from a far already. You know lah, trffic already so jam ppl still want to cut queue sure will make more jam rite ? So he purposely makan into the left side. But the left side is not tarmac road is mud road. Then the Waja came and start honking like a crazy man. Its an Indian teenager. My uncle just dont want to bother him just let him honk. Cause Senawang is a industrial area so there will be lots of trucks and lorries going there. When our lane start to go the fellow dont dare to cut out cause lots of big trucks. Hahaha.....He just signal politely wanting to come out.....Hahaha....

After 5 mins, we met at the Petronas station. My uncle just tell that fellow " Lain kai belajar macam mana mau beratur "

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Your uncle is good...... somemore can tell him "belajar beratur" hahahaha.... dono why this type of person cannot que?..... everyone is in hurry too..... hate those driver. That day scolded by a lady bcoz i dont let her cut que..... "very garang" lah... they didnt realise that they are cutting que.why?

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
TitanRev said:
1 of my relative is a contractor. You know loh contractor will go to offroad places alot because of some construction site road is very bad wan. So his Prado has huge wheels and taller than normal Prado. Last time at the road going to Senawang there always traffic jam wan.

then got this fellow want to cut queue from the left want to try to go the front of the jam. Its a Waja, my uncle saw him from a far already. You know lah, trffic already so jam ppl still want to cut queue sure will make more jam rite ? So he purposely makan into the left side. But the left side is not tarmac road is mud road. Then the Waja came and start honking like a crazy man. Its an Indian teenager. My uncle just dont want to bother him just let him honk. Cause Senawang is a industrial area so there will be lots of trucks and lorries going there. When our lane start to go the fellow dont dare to cut out cause lots of big trucks. Hahaha.....He just signal politely wanting to come out.....Hahaha....

After 5 mins, we met at the Petronas station. My uncle just tell that fellow " Lain kai belajar macam mana mau beratur "
u know something bro.....this is a great senario for those tv3 comercials"budi bahasa,budaya kita"

maybe we can send these thread to them to make a comercial with your uncle....

driving the ZTHian's monster truck.....

that would be cool....

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
yuh_woei said:
Your uncle is good...... somemore can tell him "belajar beratur" hahahaha.... dono why this type of person cannot que?..... everyone is in hurry too..... hate those driver. That day scolded by a lady bcoz i dont let her cut que..... "very garang" lah... they didnt realise that they are cutting que.why?
Is better to 'Mind your own business' in this kind of situation, if you have the guts to say that to him, then be prepare if he counter-attacks.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
IMHO, just let them be la, wont lose anything by doing so, but if u layan balik, anything could happend... if not to u probably to other road users which is worst right? :D

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
arrowhead said:
IMHO, just let them be la, wont lose anything by doing so, but if u layan balik, anything could happend... if not to u probably to other road users which is worst right? :D
bro,

yah that is true.....

i've seen meny cases where mad man telling by hand signal for the other car to pull over because thay honked or salah masuk lane....the mad man would come out of the car to fight ......

this is commen in kl area.....

then buta kenah bunuh.....hahahahaha.....

Last edited:

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
simplythebest said:
Is better to 'Mind your own business' in this kind of situation, if you have the guts to say that to him, then be prepare if he counter-attacks.
This kind of issue will never end .........cutting que and road bully.......... just the matter of time when this two type of person meet.... then will end up on news paper front page"murdered cause by que cutting" ....... "GUTS" have to be use in the right place lah.... not to bully others..... all we can do just "hon hon" only..... mmmm.....usually they will counter - attacks by showing the finger sign or mumbling...... hehehehe..... but have to be prepared to run away when they want to fight..... not worth be the headline tomorrow.....

eswaran

Apr 30, 2005
That is true! Not worth a headline on the newspaper but worth a laugh on 'cheap skates' that rev their Satri gti.Still can't figure out how to stop laughing at that monkey who did that reving and wheelie the other day.i mean if he looked like Brad pit or Tom Cruise, i would have had my balls shaken. for god sake,:Get a Mistubishi Evo or a ferrari if you want to rev your engine or do a whellie next time.Ha!Ha!Ha! :D :D :D