madman on the loose

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
OMG.... walkie talkie from "Police"?... then the 4X4 must from JPJ lah..... sound like you all are having a "mad man" gathering here.

P/S Dont forget to ask that WAJA driver to join you all.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
1 of my relative is a contractor. You know loh contractor will go to offroad places alot because of some construction site road is very bad wan. So his Prado has huge wheels and taller than normal Prado. Last time at the road going to Senawang there always traffic jam wan.

then got this fellow want to cut queue from the left want to try to go the front of the jam. Its a Waja, my uncle saw him from a far already. You know lah, trffic already so jam ppl still want to cut queue sure will make more jam rite ? So he purposely makan into the left side. But the left side is not tarmac road is mud road. Then the Waja came and start honking like a crazy man. Its an Indian teenager. My uncle just dont want to bother him just let him honk. Cause Senawang is a industrial area so there will be lots of trucks and lorries going there. When our lane start to go the fellow dont dare to cut out cause lots of big trucks. Hahaha.....He just signal politely wanting to come out.....Hahaha....

After 5 mins, we met at the Petronas station. My uncle just tell that fellow " Lain kai belajar macam mana mau beratur "

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Your uncle is good...... somemore can tell him "belajar beratur" hahahaha.... dono why this type of person cannot que?..... everyone is in hurry too..... hate those driver. That day scolded by a lady bcoz i dont let her cut que..... "very garang" lah... they didnt realise that they are cutting que.why?

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
TitanRev said:
1 of my relative is a contractor. You know loh contractor will go to offroad places alot because of some construction site road is very bad wan. So his Prado has huge wheels and taller than normal Prado. Last time at the road going to Senawang there always traffic jam wan.

then got this fellow want to cut queue from the left want to try to go the front of the jam. Its a Waja, my uncle saw him from a far already. You know lah, trffic already so jam ppl still want to cut queue sure will make more jam rite ? So he purposely makan into the left side. But the left side is not tarmac road is mud road. Then the Waja came and start honking like a crazy man. Its an Indian teenager. My uncle just dont want to bother him just let him honk. Cause Senawang is a industrial area so there will be lots of trucks and lorries going there. When our lane start to go the fellow dont dare to cut out cause lots of big trucks. Hahaha.....He just signal politely wanting to come out.....Hahaha....

After 5 mins, we met at the Petronas station. My uncle just tell that fellow " Lain kai belajar macam mana mau beratur "
u know something bro.....this is a great senario for those tv3 comercials"budi bahasa,budaya kita"

maybe we can send these thread to them to make a comercial with your uncle....

driving the ZTHian's monster truck.....

that would be cool....

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
yuh_woei said:
Your uncle is good...... somemore can tell him "belajar beratur" hahahaha.... dono why this type of person cannot que?..... everyone is in hurry too..... hate those driver. That day scolded by a lady bcoz i dont let her cut que..... "very garang" lah... they didnt realise that they are cutting que.why?
Is better to 'Mind your own business' in this kind of situation, if you have the guts to say that to him, then be prepare if he counter-attacks.

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
IMHO, just let them be la, wont lose anything by doing so, but if u layan balik, anything could happend... if not to u probably to other road users which is worst right? :D

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
arrowhead said:
IMHO, just let them be la, wont lose anything by doing so, but if u layan balik, anything could happend... if not to u probably to other road users which is worst right? :D
bro,

yah that is true.....

i've seen meny cases where mad man telling by hand signal for the other car to pull over because thay honked or salah masuk lane....the mad man would come out of the car to fight ......

this is commen in kl area.....

then buta kenah bunuh.....hahahahaha.....

Last edited:

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
simplythebest said:
Is better to 'Mind your own business' in this kind of situation, if you have the guts to say that to him, then be prepare if he counter-attacks.
This kind of issue will never end .........cutting que and road bully.......... just the matter of time when this two type of person meet.... then will end up on news paper front page"murdered cause by que cutting" ....... "GUTS" have to be use in the right place lah.... not to bully others..... all we can do just "hon hon" only..... mmmm.....usually they will counter - attacks by showing the finger sign or mumbling...... hehehehe..... but have to be prepared to run away when they want to fight..... not worth be the headline tomorrow.....

eswaran

Apr 30, 2005
That is true! Not worth a headline on the newspaper but worth a laugh on 'cheap skates' that rev their Satri gti.Still can't figure out how to stop laughing at that monkey who did that reving and wheelie the other day.i mean if he looked like Brad pit or Tom Cruise, i would have had my balls shaken. for god sake,:Get a Mistubishi Evo or a ferrari if you want to rev your engine or do a whellie next time.Ha!Ha!Ha! :D :D :D

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
simplythebest said:
My uncle was not scare of him cause his was a ex gengster. his car got lots of tools somemore like big saw, hammer, big spannar, baseball bat, steel pipe, hand drill and flare gun some more....my uncle size is also big. You know lah, contractor eat a lot so their size is huge and their are hot tempered most of the time....I'm not encouraging fights lah but these ppl sure met their match someday.

yuh_woei

Known Member
Sep 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
talking about tools, what you guys put inside your car for self protection?......... i just have my steering lock only and umbrella..... hehehe.... what else we can put?.... but not that kind of killing tools lah.

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
TitanRev said:
My uncle was not scare of him cause his was a ex gengster. his car got lots of tools somemore like big saw, hammer, big spannar, baseball bat, steel pipe, hand drill and flare gun some more....my uncle size is also big. You know lah, contractor eat a lot so their size is huge and their are hot tempered most of the time....I'm not encouraging fights lah but these ppl sure met their match someday.
whoo yo.....

your uncle ex gengster ah....

with all those tools sure hand never empty when in fight....i think hand drill the best
can drill a hole in those road bullys head

hahahahaha,..........

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
My gf keep shieldtox, pepper spray, sterring lock and sharp headed shoe in her car....I thaught her that...

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
yuh_woei said:
talking about tools, what you guys put inside your car for self protection?......... i just have my steering lock only and umbrella..... hehehe.... what else we can put?.... but not that kind of killing tools lah.
the most populer one would be the baseball bat....

but i prefer the rottan stick......better and more strong....

if polis tahan at road block and ask what the rottan stick for just tell them u worked at a rottan
factory last time.....

i kena once the police stoped me at the road block and wanted to check my car for drugs and shit....

then our friend took the rottan and fu**ing hasteling me about that thing and asked what i wanted to do with that.....thinking to myself ,"i would love to shove it up your ass"

i repled him nicely that i last time work at a rottan kilang in penang....

and then the bugger wanted my contact because he looking for rottan furniture's for his house....

what a pric.....

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
TitanRev said:
My gf keep shieldtox, pepper spray, sterring lock and sharp headed shoe in her car....I thaught her that...
shieldtox.........?

but why......?

is it because all the road bullys are buggers ....and your gf uses it to spray at the buggers...?

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yalah..."a good bug is a dead bug".... forgot to tell you she got a lighter too
Shieldtox +lighter = flame thrower......Hahahaha:D

4segiBiskut

Known Member
Dec 12, 2004
sungi besi
Visit site
TitanRev said:
Yalah..."a good bug is a dead bug".... forgot to tell you she got a lighter too
Shieldtox +lighter = flame thrower......Hahahaha:D

hahahahaha...........:D

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
i used to play with shieldtox and lighter when i was in secondary sch...
light up the lighter then spray shieldtox towards the fire then see all the ants burn...Hahaha
"burn baby burn"

But now found out that WD40 is better lah....more stronger flame and can shoot further...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've 1 HKS 3037 turbo need repair, the bearing come out oredi.. any workshop is the most recommanded or anyone here can pm me if u're doing repair turbo service..
roughly how much if repair this kind of ball bearing turbo?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience