LSD and Normal Gearbox

louismhc

Known Member
Oct 3, 2005
Ho Chi Minh
All sifu,
I would like to know the different about LSD Gearbox and Normal Gearbox. Can please explain?! And how much is LSD Gearbox for CF4 engine. :_:

Thanks in Advance

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
louismhc said:
All sifu,
I would like to know the different about LSD Gearbox and Normal Gearbox. Can please explain?! And how much is LSD Gearbox for CF4 engine. :_:

Thanks in Advance
Hm..i think u can get alot of information if u search it in the whole forum. OR..u can go www.howstuffswork,com then u can get all the information u wan! about the CF4..u hav to ask sifoo...hehe..

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
u can look for KAAZ LSD for Honda's car. the last view I found that is stand at 1.4K.

CraZieThug5057

500 RPM
Dec 11, 2005
yea

louismhc said:
All sifu,

Thanks in Advance

yea man true u can go to www.howstuffworks.com there u go to the auto section and browse for lsd....n yea btw im not sifus here too im so newbie in cars n this forum....all i know about lsd is........when u lift up the front car using jack (both tires up) u can turn the wheels to check...........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu .......
Need advise . There is 1 mechanic told me that ECU 4g91 sohc and it's gear box can used for 4g93 . Is this can be done .????? :

Coz , i'm planning to transplant 4g93 to my 1.5 wira .

Is this combination is compatible ????

:D :D :D :D :D
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience