Looking for honda civic ek3 (QME7299)

Zeroonetwo

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hi to brozz out there.
Im looking for this car. Its not stolen, i sold this car to a youngster on june 2011 n he promise me that he will make jpj inspection n transfer name, few months later i checked whether the owner do make the transfer name o not n i found out tht there is no transfer name n got summons. Road tax exp n 3 months ago my friend saw it at sunway area. Please do help me to notice the car n the owner. I cant reach him. Switch off the fon.

White color civic ek3 with ek99 rear.
Te37 bronze rims.

Summon at police station need to clear n worried bout whether got any crime case.

Will report to police asap or any 1 see the car please report to the nearest police station. Thank you

jerm

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
PJ
www.teamcrx.tk
pretty trusting, aren't you... i hope you find this fella

have you transferred your insurance to your current car yet? at least that way he can't renew until he has insurance

Zeroonetwo

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Im not sure whether he do change the rims n color o not

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Not yet but the road tax r exp

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Problem is i cant renew my car road tax as the car still under my name

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
wah bro, is it 'suka sama suka' trading method... i have some of my friends falled on this case and a lot of shxx need to settle afterwards... better sell our car in proper method, change name in geran, insurance, puspakom and most important is all in black and white. then, u can sleep deep in every night after that...:smokin:

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
whoah. report the car stolen and take the car back la.since legally the car is still yours.

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
whoah. report the car stolen and take the car back la.since legally the car is still yours.
yup i agree with this...if u make report and tell the story the officer just log your report and wont bother u...but if u make stolen report chances for u to find them is higher...then after found u cancel back the report lol...:biggrin::biggrin:

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
just report but dont tell insurance...if police found your car with new owner they will ctc u...

matshah

500 RPM
Jul 11, 2008
becareful when making the report better u report it correctly...
coz if u the police know ur r making false report u r the one that going get into the trouble or to "JAIL"...happen to my freN

u cannot juz report its stolen IF buyer got prove he paid u..u will be in trouble for making false report

So take caution..my advice is u make the police report that new buyer don't make the name transfer then bring the copy report to JPJ for blacklist..
new buyer will find u when he can't renew t rtax..

juz my 2 cent but its up to u bro..

Last edited:

Zeroonetwo

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Friend spotted the car..... The car is without roadtax.... Gonna check with police did they meet this car lately

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I m not very sure...

I might have seen this car in Sunway / Subang area...

I will be on lookout and if i narrow down the location, i will pm u...

No promises but ill try...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my seat belt no longer pulls back by itself..after releasing, it only retracts a little bit at a vr slow pace...

so, is there anyway to repair it back to new/good working condition?? bare in mind, it should not compromise the stopping ability when it is pulled/jerked...safety first...

i havent reli seen the seat belt mechanism b4..so i was wondering, wat affects the ability of the seat belt to retract?? shud b a spring rite?? if so then it shud b rather easy to replace a new spring so that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience