LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
For all his mistakes .. he did clear the ball of the line in the Champions League finals..

Liverpool made an offer for Dirk Kuyt .. how good is he anyway ? Is he an in the box player ?? aka RVN type ?

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Never seen him play unfortunately. Hope he is though. We need poacher like strikers in the pen area. We've not had one since Fowler left. Then again, he's back now isn't he?:regular_smile:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
naw, we had one leg wonder boy, if only he wasnt too mullah minded he would have added what 5 more medals since he left for Madrid??

LFC target Dirk Kuyt seems/may to be tempted by newcastles money instead??

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
For all the goals he's scored, I still think Owen lacks the preditory instinct of someone like Fowler or Van Nistleroy. I've seen Robbie score some amazing goals with his back to goal, it's almost instinctive. Owen relied a lot on his pace to beat defenders. We definately have room for a striker that operates in the box.

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
Well the WC will show more of Mr. Kyut, wonder if he tempted larger clubs to make an offer by stating he would love to play for newcastle .. I have seen bits and pieces of him, he operates more on the outside of the box and joins in the attack .. but is definately is an attacking threat looking at his goal stats .. so was mr cisse`s, but he didnt live up to what everyone expected ..

Owen scored 20 gols, but not in a consistent manner. would score in 3 matchs then go on a barren run .. not to mention plagued by hamstring problems, Rafa would have been better with out him .. again .. the WC will let us see how he combines with Crouch .. if they do pair up ..

Looks like competition with in the squad is getting hotter, i can geuss rafa has a few confirmed players in his starting 11 .. reina .. carra .. gerrard .. alanso .. crouch .. the rest of the places are up for grabs ..

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
All i know is that if you're sure about a player, you better darn well buy him before the World Cup because if he has a good tournament, you're looking at well inflated prices.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
digress a liitle;

i'm pretty curious of the new LFc shirt. was at the adidas stor & saw the new argentina & germany jerseys. if the LFC is close to it it would be excellent!!...(except the high price for addidas items.)

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
WC or no WC .. the top teams are always gonna pay big buks to get the players they want and sell them of at cut prices. Its just part of todays footballing agenda.

Players would rather sign after the WC, better chances of getting higher wages if they put in an impressive performance.

Did they show the Ireland vs. Chile game on Astro? Maybe can get a glimpse of mr. mark gonzalez ..

I prefer LFC european jersey .. golden names and numbers .. :D simply beautifull ..

hid3

Known Member
Aug 1, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
if memory servers me right, kuyt is more of a forward playing behind the main striker, he does have neat touches and flicks.. tend to be more of a provider of the last ball.. but seems to be scoring loads of goals.. more then assisting.. lolz.. would be a useful addition to the squad.

faeizal

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
Visit site
hmmmm... true laaa... at feyenoord they got van hoijdonk, romeo castelan, solomon kolou... romeo and solomon are the main strikers now... latest news is that feyenoord saying kuyt is not for sale...

RPM_freak

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
kLANG
We all know Rafa is not a man who will be held for ransom, its either we are getting the player at a resonable price or he will get somone else .. unlike houllier who spent money at his will and ended up brining in unfit/unproven talents. Whats the news on Sinama anyway ? He is staying ?

For me a striker in the EPL must have speed, good first touch and technique. Cisse was suppoed to be that man, unfortunately he lacks in the lattar two departments.

I think next season Rafa should use more of his fullbacks in an attacking position, our midfield is young and with sisoko we can have somone to cover the entire pitch. More attacks means more gols (in theory that is)

I say we make a bold bid for RVN .. hehe .. :D

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
Heaven forbid that we would sign any Manc direct. Wasn't that bad when Ince joined as he was with Inter at the time.

Anyway, bye bye Nando. I really feel for him, never lived up to his billing. Kinda sad that we never saw the prolific striker that played to well for Monaco and Real Madrid. "You'll Never Walk Alone".

faeizal

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2004
Visit site
yeah... he got so much to offer... can't seem to make it happen while with liverpool though....

his best goal for liverpool for me was away against fulham in season 04/05... just a old fashion morientes glancing header...

bye nando

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all the sifus and gurus here... refering to the above pix, i'm wondering what do i need if i'd like to add bulbs to it and where should i connect the wires if i want it to turn on follow the night lights?

Please advise... thanks in advance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience