Latest proton perdana

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No, I don't mean the normal XJ earlier. I mean the supercar XJ220 in your pic not that XJ sedan car that rivals S class and 7 series.

About Lotus, I'm still anticipating their release on the new Lotus Esprit supercar. Hope that car will get into production.
In my XJ picture? I tak ada post any XJ photos wor. I see.

I fell in love with the new Lotus Exige S. Seen it once only on the road. Damn nice sound from the car when accelerate. Fast for sure. Ford Focus RS as well.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

I fell in love with the new Lotus Exige S. Seen it once only on the road. Damn nice sound from the car when accelerate. Fast for sure. Ford Focus RS as well.

u sendiri got say some normal Jags so they assume XJK or some sort lor.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
if not becos of our roadtax is expensive i already pasang HEMI engine in my car hehe.
If have own business then not a problem to pasang already. No money issue :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Got. That abandoned dusty black XJ220. That one is called Jaguar XJ220 mah. That supercar.

Lotus is so expensive over here. But handling is top.

if not becos of our roadtax is expensive i already pasang HEMI engine in my car hehe.
In Perdana or 320i? Terror... :adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Got. That abandoned dusty black XJ220. That one is called Jaguar XJ220 mah. That supercar.

Lotus is so expensive over here. But handling is top.

In Perdana or 320i? Terror... :adore:
Oh the sample of abandoned cars? I was wondering when I posted LOL!

nates_GTR

Known Member
Aug 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
this is the most shitty comment i've ever heard. I've used proton persona since 08 and myvi since 09. my myvi give me trouble since 2nd week. gearbox mounting broke they don't want to replace. at 3rd year left passanger pwr window broke. engine difficult to start. fuel consumption higher than persona. so stupid i sell the fuckin car. now buy vios.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
haha, becoz one company survival, all malaysian suffer paying high prices of cars.

Truly 1Malaysia.
Why 1 Malaysia? All for 1. Means all Rakyat pay for Proton. And 1 for 1, means Proton belongs to DRB-Hicom and they go laughing to the bank.

Majority of Rakyat Malaysia sohai.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
One of my manager bought a 350Z use one year then sold just before road tax renewal.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I suggested Sunny because it's funny(not serious). Not appropriate or not. LOL

Good FC, reliable engine.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Why 1 Malaysia? All for 1. Means all Rakyat pay for Proton. And 1 for 1, means Proton belongs to DRB-Hicom and they go laughing to the bank.

Majority of Rakyat Malaysia sohai.
Most still don't know......:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Just wondering when we tracking at Sepang, is it a must to do corner weight?

Does it help & how does it works?

Where I can send my car to do the "corner weight"?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience