Latest proton perdana

No, I don't mean the normal XJ earlier. I mean the supercar XJ220 in your pic not that XJ sedan car that rivals S class and 7 series.

About Lotus, I'm still anticipating their release on the new Lotus Esprit supercar. Hope that car will get into production.
In my XJ picture? I tak ada post any XJ photos wor. I see.

I fell in love with the new Lotus Exige S. Seen it once only on the road. Damn nice sound from the car when accelerate. Fast for sure. Ford Focus RS as well.

stupidcar

Mar 18, 2013

I fell in love with the new Lotus Exige S. Seen it once only on the road. Damn nice sound from the car when accelerate. Fast for sure. Ford Focus RS as well.

u sendiri got say some normal Jags so they assume XJK or some sort lor.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

if not becos of our roadtax is expensive i already pasang HEMI engine in my car hehe.
If have own business then not a problem to pasang already. No money issue :biggrin:

Got. That abandoned dusty black XJ220. That one is called Jaguar XJ220 mah. That supercar.

Lotus is so expensive over here. But handling is top.

if not becos of our roadtax is expensive i already pasang HEMI engine in my car hehe.
In Perdana or 320i? Terror... :adore:

Got. That abandoned dusty black XJ220. That one is called Jaguar XJ220 mah. That supercar.

Lotus is so expensive over here. But handling is top.

In Perdana or 320i? Terror... :adore:
Oh the sample of abandoned cars? I was wondering when I posted LOL!

nates_GTR

Aug 21, 2005
this is the most shitty comment i've ever heard. I've used proton persona since 08 and myvi since 09. my myvi give me trouble since 2nd week. gearbox mounting broke they don't want to replace. at 3rd year left passanger pwr window broke. engine difficult to start. fuel consumption higher than persona. so stupid i sell the fuckin car. now buy vios.

haha, becoz one company survival, all malaysian suffer paying high prices of cars.

Truly 1Malaysia.
Why 1 Malaysia? All for 1. Means all Rakyat pay for Proton. And 1 for 1, means Proton belongs to DRB-Hicom and they go laughing to the bank.

Majority of Rakyat Malaysia sohai.

One of my manager bought a 350Z use one year then sold just before road tax renewal.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

I suggested Sunny because it's funny(not serious). Not appropriate or not. LOL

Good FC, reliable engine.....:driver:

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Why 1 Malaysia? All for 1. Means all Rakyat pay for Proton. And 1 for 1, means Proton belongs to DRB-Hicom and they go laughing to the bank.

Majority of Rakyat Malaysia sohai.
Most still don't know......:banghead:

Just wondering when we tracking at Sepang, is it a must to do corner weight?

Does it help & how does it works?

Where I can send my car to do the "corner weight"?