Latest proton perdana

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Damn seriously, I never came across a bad condition supra like this. Except one which was abandoned somewhere in a housing area in Mont Kiara but is no longer there anymore, either tow to chop shop or owner sold to someone who can afford to rebuild it.
Come down to Ipoh and try to search for this Supra. :biggrin:

Proton Perdana change to Supra dy.....:smokin:
Then Proton should try to rebadge Supra as their first sports car. :rofl:

Can't do that, the Supra is within the Guarded compound, I can only walk over the bushes but can't drive in.
Offer them some money and ask them to sell it to you. One man's junk is another man's treasure. It is their loss for not appreciating the car.

Jag need 2JZ? isnt it already more powerful XJR is it? LOL!
If I am not mistaken, that jag used to hold the world speed record for reaching around 350kmh...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Offer them some money and ask them to sell it to you. One man's junk is another man's treasure. It is their loss for not appreciating the car.

If I am not mistaken, that jag used to hold the world speed record for reaching around 350kmh...
Ya man, jag are fast, even older model classic look type I won't underestimate them lol.

Bro, I have yet to reach the Millionaire status to rebuild that Supra. If I could afford to rebuild that Supra, you would be seeing me in a Supra when meet up with you man. LOL! Cash buy a good one already settle.

Proton rebadge Supra? I totally no confidence in them in reviving this legend. :stoned:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Ya man, jag are fast, even older model classic look type I won't underestimate them lol.

Bro, I have yet to reach the Millionaire status to rebuild that Supra. If I could afford to rebuild that Supra, you would be seeing me in a Supra when meet up with you man. LOL! Cash buy a good one already settle.

Proton rebadge Supra? I totally no confidence in them in reviving this legend. :stoned:
Older Jag always have a sense of class in their design even though I am not a fan of Jag.

Who knows what will happen in the future. You might become a millionaire.

If Proton rebadge Supra, then that deserves the name Suprima more. :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Older Jag always have a sense of class in their design even though I am not a fan of Jag.

Who knows what will happen in the future. You might become a millionaire.

If Proton rebadge Supra, then that deserves the name Suprima more. :rofl:
Jag I prefer new design such as Jag XJR and etcs. Modern design. Not a fan of the classic ones even though look hell of tough.

Ya who knows as long we aim for it hehe! :biggrin:
Gonna be Proton Subramaniam by then...or Supramas

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Jag I prefer new design such as Jag XJR and etcs. Modern design. Not a fan of the classic ones even though look hell of tough.

Ya who knows as long we aim for it hehe! :biggrin:
Gonna be Proton Subramaniam by then...or Supramas
The new F-Type is nice. New XJ is nice too for it's size. The classic ones I think are those with very long body. I think those are called XJ as well.

Wish you all the best man.

Or Proton Super. :rofl:

ae92 corolla

Known Member
Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Had a glimpse of Prime minister's limousine Accordance yesterday morning near astro... regret why i didnt take picture cause initially i thought just some other minister was passing by.. only realise after saw the car...

it looks like the overstrecthed Honda Accord... with a Wawasan 2020 sticker on the rear mirror.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Jag need 2JZ? isnt it already more powerful XJR is it? LOL!
Oh I know it's a good engine. Just that I can't afford the roadtax for that size engine. If not mistaken it's a 5 point something litre or 4 litre right?

And the 2Jz has a smaller lag time compared to this XJR ori engine apparently.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com

proton edi have lotus as their sports car ma...no need supra....

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Oh I know it's a good engine. Just that I can't afford the roadtax for that size engine. If not mistaken it's a 5 point something litre or 4 litre right?

3.5 litre twin turbo for that Jag.

Haha, you're right.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The new F-Type is nice. New XJ is nice too for it's size. The classic ones I think are those with very long body. I think those are called XJ as well.

Wish you all the best man.

Or Proton Super. :rofl:
Sultan of Johor has one I think...
Yup, is like new XJ for the classic XJ replacement. No need sultan of Johor, my ex-company one of the Chairman Datuk, owns one :rofl:

The driver always drive him around in the XJ, tyres damn big.

Sultan of Johor, I only remember 2 cars at Prince Hotel when they came. 3 Dodge Charger SRT and 1 Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang. I have the photos.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Ya 2JZ can be a monster for sure. Get a Supra, use the money to tune it into a monster than getting the XJR. :biggrin:

Too bad not much of awareness created on Lotus cars by proton. Is like ya it belongs to proton but not as keen as selling their proton cars than Lotus Cars...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Oh yes ah? Damn. So roadtax 0.5 difference compared to the 2JZ? Hmm.. meh. Then I'd do something about the biggest complaint everyone had about the car - the massive turbo lag.
3.5 litre but produces 540hp. The lag will be massive I think...

3.5L road tax also hard to pay loh.....:burnout:
Same like 350Z.

Yup, is like new XJ for the classic XJ replacement. No need sultan of Johor, my ex-company one of the Chairman Datuk, owns one :rofl:

The driver always drive him around in the XJ, tyres damn big.

Sultan of Johor, I only remember 2 cars at Prince Hotel when they came. 3 Dodge Charger SRT and 1 Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang. I have the photos.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Ya 2JZ can be a monster for sure. Get a Supra, use the money to tune it into a monster than getting the XJR. :biggrin:

Too bad not much of awareness created on Lotus cars by proton. Is like ya it belongs to proton but not as keen as selling their proton cars than Lotus Cars...
No, I don't mean the normal XJ earlier. I mean the supercar XJ220 in your pic not that XJ sedan car that rivals S class and 7 series.

About Lotus, I'm still anticipating their release on the new Lotus Esprit supercar. Hope that car will get into production.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've just got my car painted Giallo Modena @ DuPont ( Ferrari yellow lah...sumthin' like that ). There's some "?" that I hope everyone can help out answering with. What should I do after repainting my car? Polish or wax? When? Two weeks after painting etc.. ? There's some paint left on the rubber seals on the windows, any way to remove them..and how to throw away that paint smell...eeeuwww...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience