lancer cs3 convert engine evo

chubbyboyz

Apr 23, 2009
hi all...

i juz join in this forum so i m new here, hope to get some info from our bro n sis here...^_^
i now already have the evo4 half cut wit me n going to covert into my lancer cs3, i got some question would like to ask.

1. itzit this car model chassis good enough?

2. after convert to evo engine do i need to change the whole 4 suspension or juz the front n keep the rear in stock?

3. wat kind of perfomence parts need to be upgrade for getting more better handling?

4. wat the different between evo4 n evo6 engine??

thank you very much for answer my question:biggrin:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
a set of adjustable suspension is a must and strut bars..get a bigger and wider tires since u got a powerful engine...do not use cheap tires cos when ur boost kick in, ur car will move like a snake, unless u convert to 4wd..:wavey:

ealt

Dec 16, 2003
Definately NO....2wd to 4wd is illegal...

chubbyboyz

Apr 23, 2009
a set of adjustable suspension is a must and strut bars..get a bigger and wider tires since u got a powerful engine...do not use cheap tires cos when ur boost kick in, ur car will move like a snake, unless u convert to 4wd..:wavey:
itzit got any way to avoid my car run lke a snake when the turbo is in??

bigger tires and good suspension. also the driver's control is most important...maybe u can set the boost below 1.0bar, or 0.6bar will do, for a start since its running on 2wd

Bump: bigger tires and good suspension. also the driver's control is most important...maybe u can set the boost below 1.0bar, or 0.6bar will do, for a start since its running on 2wd

kampoon

Mar 4, 2006
CS3A chasis will be suitable for e 7/8/9 direct slot in

saw some car got 2 blue LEDs blinking on corner dashboard (left & right),look nice

wondering whether can DIY or not?

very simple, jz wan 2 LED blinking on dashboard 24 hrs non-stop!

any sifu can help???