Adjustable Suspension For Lancer CS3A

milky8830

Known Member
Jan 22, 2008
hello ,...dear all sifu & mlocians

for your knowledge,...actually i'm going to make a conversion from my current ride's bodykit
to evo/voltex widebody-kit...so basically i need a complete set of adjustable suspension that
can be nicely fitted into my ride which can make my ride looks more nicer without modify any
of my car's undercarriage part :)
but i find out that is hard to get the suspension due i've no idea which brand of manufacturer
did produce adjustable suspension for lancer CS3A...
so, did anyone here who know where/what place that i can get the part i stated above ??
and how its cost...i mean its market price for it ...hope someone really can help me on this...
your helps & corporation i'm highly appreciate !!!!
many thanks in advance !!

DewA_LavaU

1,500 RPM
Jan 11, 2004
Bintulu
Hi bro :) U can find D2 suspension for your CS3 :) maybe u can ask marzuki help to source for you coz he got a lot of lubang at Singapore~

Bump: Bro if u wanna use Voltex widebody for your CS3 you have to install spacer at your rim to match the looks. Jz my 2cents :wavey::nurse::driver:

Bump: Bro if u wanna use Voltex widebody for your CS3 you have to install spacer at your rim to match the looks. Jz my 2cents :wavey::nurse::driver:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Hi bro :) U can find D2 suspension for your CS3 :) maybe u can ask marzuki help to source for you coz he got a lot of lubang at Singapore~

Marzuki got a lot of lubang in S'pore..??? In Geylang area is it..???:rofl::rofl::rofl:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006

milky8830

Known Member
Jan 22, 2008

bro DewA_LavaU , thanks for da info !! will try to pm him !! calling MARZUKI !! calling MARZUKI !!
and lastly , yes u're right !! i need to install spacer to match the looks of widebody ...

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
Now need to add a new word to come with the KING... THE KING OF GEYLANG..!!!:adore::adore:
Woi..what the......King of Geylang is you lah..hahahahaha:biggrin: :biggrin:

Me KIng me Kari geylang bolehlah :proud: :proud:

Bump:
bro DewA_LavaU , thanks for da info !! will try to pm him !! calling MARZUKI !! calling MARZUKI !!
and lastly , yes u're right !! i need to install spacer to match the looks of widebody ...
Yo bro..im here..hehehehehe...:driver:

milky8830

Known Member
Jan 22, 2008
Yo bro..im here..hehehehehe...:driver:

bro , lancer7891=marzuki=lancer7891 ??? i'm kinda confuse ...hehe
ok if yes, i should stick back to da topic ....
as what bro dewa_lawau told me that you got 'plenty' of lubang to find da part i need in singapore...
just wondering if you can get me 1 set of new/used adjustable suspension for Lancer CS3A ,
if got please quote its price for me...thank you...

lancer7891

1,000 RPM
Nov 12, 2006
bro , lancer7891=marzuki=lancer7891 ??? i'm kinda confuse ...hehe
ok if yes, i should stick back to da topic ....
as what bro dewa_lawau told me that you got 'plenty' of lubang to find da part i need in singapore...
just wondering if you can get me 1 set of new/used adjustable suspension for Lancer CS3A ,
if got please quote its price for me...thank you...
Lancer7891 = Marzuki lah..hehehehe

got plenty lobang??no lah..a few only lah..by the way, what's your budget & what brand do you prefer? i know few of cs3 owner at singapore lah..maybe can help u out..:driver:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
Lancer7891 = Marzuki lah..hehehehe

got plenty lobang??no lah..a few only lah..by the way, what's your budget & what brand do you prefer? i know few of cs3 owner at singapore lah..maybe can help u out..:driver:
The LUBANG KING has spoken..!!!!:adore::adore:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
King, have some1 selling their Kansai lowering spring for CT9A ..... price boleh dengar .... i thought last time u wanted to bUy tein springs kan?

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
Milky,

Tein got 2 Type for CS3A

1. Super Street Part No QSR66-JZSS2

2. S .Tech Part No SKR66-SZB00AC

Hopefully you can get this .......Happy Modding

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am in the process of deciding to import one of my car back to Malaysia when I am moving back to Malaysia for good. I am not sure what is involve and may have change since I last research it. Please feel free to chip in any info which light help, thanks. Listed below are a few questions I have.

1. Is Left hand drive proper to use in Malaysia?
2. What is involve other than shipping the car back in container. (Road Tax, quarantine, etc).
3. I remember I have to be the owner of the car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience