Kota Bharu Drag Scenes...

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
hoho.. Lately i heard only same people racing each other..where others? Same car same garage..what happen loL..where other turbos gang..boring to see standard car racing..

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
sleeping is ok..but im worried if they just talking too much..talking louder than what they capable of..just do it man..race..race..race..

moray_12

Aug 1, 2009
kelantan
Salam Ramadhan.

Satria Johan Labu JDP now running with new engine.. now still running in.. after full tuning.. comfirm game with ABR .. Kecik Rm12k - Besar rm20k..... owner jookie sendiri... Not Used JoOkiE Import

:smokin:

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

i know that guy. hisham..
i met him at shell wkf bharu..

thanx for ur info bro moray_12
that guy very familiar & famous in town kb...
many gurls admire to him.. hehe :love:

Last edited:

wan69s

Jun 20, 2006
Kota Bharu
www.facebook.com
Salam Ramadhan & Selamat BerPuasa

ABR on stand by right now..

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Salam Ramadhan.

Satria Johan Labu JDP now running with new engine.. now still running in.. after full tuning.. comfirm game with ABR .. Kecik Rm12k - Besar rm20k..... owner jookie sendiri... Not Used JoOkiE Import

:smokin:

Are u sure with that? ..i mean about 'owner rider/jockey sendiri' :driver:
did u already have a deal with ABR's owner about this?
:hmmmm:

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
i think no way that n/a winning vtec..daj40 v dbc2020 differ story.. Till now no one succed to born monster 4g63 n/a..not even using 2.4 crank..see the international record..drag n/a record in australia was just around 12 sec.. That vtec ABR for sure late 11sec.. I think no prob if ABR want to bet even 100k..i guaranteed..see to believe..

moray_12

Aug 1, 2009
kelantan
Salam Ramadhan & Selamat BerPuasa

ABR on stand by right now..

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Are u sure with that? ..i mean about 'owner rider/jockey sendiri' :driver:
did u already have a deal with ABR's owner about this?
:hmmmm:
sure... johan deal already

johan drive his car...:driver:

ise` drive his car..:driver:

not used jookie azam or iqbal... :listen:

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

i think no way that n/a winning vtec..daj40 v dbc2020 differ story.. Till now no one succed to born monster 4g63 n/a..not even using 2.4 crank..see the international record..drag n/a record in australia was just around 12 sec.. That vtec ABR for sure late 11sec.. I think no prob if ABR want to bet even 100k..i guaranteed..see to believe..
satria johan tapau already vtec DBX XXXX... :smokin:
2.4 0r 2.6 broo.. :proud:
JDP test already with 4wd E6 WKG and E8 WKY..side by side.. starting 1st gear,2nd gear JDP tapau pick-up..after 3rd gear WKG and WKY baru potong maaa.. :bawling:
will be see the game..
:wavey:

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
1st gear, 2nd gear tapau doesnt matter..how fast the JDP is faster WKG and WKY rite..how many second was WKG and WKY recorded..even JDP tapau at 1st and second gear..WKG and WKY tapau bck rite..i think ABR have a potential to tapau WKG and WKY..what do you think..or do someone else agreed with my opinion.. Note: im not ABR or JDP FANS..

glanza

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
kl/kelate
the most important is we support all of them..win or lose, that is diff story rite?..gud luck dude!:proud:

wan69s

Jun 20, 2006
Kota Bharu
www.facebook.com
'we didn't know if we're not trying'..

whatever,
i'm respected abg johan for his brave to challenge his JDP with ABR :adore:
all the best!

[note] ..just wait & see who 'tapau'.. and who 'kena tapau'
:confused:

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
:driver:]hoho..talking about tapau..just comeback from tapau burger..soo delicious..anyway best of luck to everybody..dont pecah enjin before raya..if not your 'mek' will marah u..he3..soo excite to balik kg..hopefully to see rojak race puluh..puluh K before raya too..kelantanese dragster has become power2 and monster-monster rite now..maybe will participate in next round sdb too.. Lets prove it.. Kelantan man..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was hijacked near United Garden, Old Klang Road today at 3.45pm.. three chinese man at age 45-50 rob my car...the car was a Mercedes Benz C200K Compressor bearing with registration number WLC 9753 Silver in colour.. anyone saw the car please call me immediately at 0122085633 or report at the nearest police station, thanks for helping... your help was much appreciate...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience