Kota Bharu Drag Scenes...

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
1st gear, 2nd gear tapau doesnt matter..how fast the JDP is faster WKG and WKY rite..how many second was WKG and WKY recorded..even JDP tapau at 1st and second gear..WKG and WKY tapau bck rite..i think ABR have a potential to tapau WKG and WKY..what do you think..or do someone else agreed with my opinion.. Note: im not ABR or JDP FANS..

glanza

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
kl/kelate
the most important is we support all of them..win or lose, that is diff story rite?..gud luck dude!:proud:

wan69s

Jun 20, 2006
Kota Bharu
www.facebook.com
'we didn't know if we're not trying'..

whatever,
i'm respected abg johan for his brave to challenge his JDP with ABR :adore:
all the best!

[note] ..just wait & see who 'tapau'.. and who 'kena tapau'
:confused:

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
:driver:]hoho..talking about tapau..just comeback from tapau burger..soo delicious..anyway best of luck to everybody..dont pecah enjin before raya..if not your 'mek' will marah u..he3..soo excite to balik kg..hopefully to see rojak race puluh..puluh K before raya too..kelantanese dragster has become power2 and monster-monster rite now..maybe will participate in next round sdb too.. Lets prove it.. Kelantan man..

Jurang_NA

Jan 21, 2009
huhuhu...so big betting game b4 raya...gud luck 2 ABR & JDP.....whatever respect 2 owner
coz not use "joki import".....

nan83

Known Member
Nov 14, 2004
Pasir Mas,Kel
humm...

bro johan only use 2.4 , not 2.6 ... + hi comp. piston + aggressive cam ...
he oso tune haltech himself... he oso joki sendiri.... build engine with his own recipe ..

huhuu.. hoping he will win... gogo JDP

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
wah 4g63na vs vtec must be fun...update the result then.

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
hopefully no technical prob this time..check the tayar..dont wanna hear tayar bocor or ekzos patah this time..the well known kelantan drag culture..hehe..just joking guys..

moray_12

Aug 1, 2009
kelantan
i also no comment about this game... will see ....

what ever .. we just give support to JDP & ABR...

dRaGirL

Aug 21, 2009
Pasir Mas
'we didn't know if we're not trying'..

whatever,
i'm respected abg johan for his brave to challenge his JDP with ABR :adore:
all the best!

[note] ..just wait & see who 'tapau'.. and who 'kena tapau'
:confused:
steady bro wan-adabi :wavey:

moray_12

Aug 1, 2009
kelantan
after we get the result who tapau and sapa kena tapau.. we go to pasar khatijah..buy a fresh `TAPAI` for this raya.. keh keh keh :smokin:

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
:smokin:im hoping that JDP will find the right setting as before and succeed to sharpern his 3rd gear....if not im afraid that the game that peoples were talking is just dreams that will not becoming true....:burnout:

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
really respect Mr.Johan, dare to fight his NA with VTEC, even not calang2 punya VTEC....
but i'm confuse why not using pro jokie, there only we can see the solid result of the machine....
so, when gonna play nii....?? manage to balik kampung jap to see it.... :driver:

game yellow EK9 vs EG9, i sokong the EK9.........!!!

my team also will have games with that EG9 team..... their broker game, Cikgu Taa ask for it....
but still not finallize, maybe will main at MORAY event, if its jadi....
amacamm Mr.Motorsport Vtec1.6_auto (nickname wakaf)....??

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
hello mr kuanraya somebody look like not happy with ur statement.some body waiting ur own car to be race.dont talk about 100k.dont talk about wolrd record.dont talk about 11 second car.in kelantan have many moster like yellow crx vtec turbo,previous tapau e8 2.4 stroker,wkg evo makinen rojak,wlv,dx1126.why ABR tak go race with them.in 09 no record for ABR.dont sleep la..
if u claim late 11 second ABR but they will race 300m lol... .abr give andicap maaa .ABR sudah takut ma.... jokie only owner no import... why ABR tak berani with DX or crx vtc turbo.or try to
any 4wd...jgn kasi malu kongo ooo... all will run lol...dont be like mercun in bulan puasa maa.. sudah raya mercun habis ooo...maybe if race 250m ABR kena tapau sama kancil sajaa...maybe JDP use mivec head from evo9...ABR ADA BERANI KA...Anyway selamat bepuasa and hari raya..hidup kelantan game haram.

kuanraya

Known Member
Sep 19, 2006
] hahaha..bro..you seem uncomfortable with my statement before..?? Come on bro..did u know the story or what..if not dont belasah and confusing other peoples..i just give my opinion lol..if they want to race let them la..WKG OR WHAT ELSE WWW..try to ask them to race with ABR..dont ask me loh..i even dont know the ABR owner..hu3 some body waiting for my car huh..that funny..why dont they tell me directly.. I even dont have racing car ma.. How about racing with you mr. Loud Speaker..u seems very angry with me..im soo sorry keh..my dear..i just an ordinary people..and miskin guy..but im ready to race..lets do it..p/s: sharpern the gears..or losing..adios bebeh..

Project_AK

Aug 30, 2009
EastCoast+Qatar
fuiiyoooo.... so, many big haram game at Kota Bharu this month...
4G63-NA(John Labu) vs VTEC(conngo).... wow!! very rare game...

how about that EG9 and yellow EK9 game, will fight for RM12k!!
can i know which team they are?

wan69s

Jun 20, 2006
Kota Bharu
www.facebook.com
hello mr kuanraya somebody look like not happy with ur statement.some body waiting ur own car to be race.dont talk about 100k.dont talk about wolrd record.dont talk about 11 second car.in kelantan have many moster like yellow crx vtec turbo,previous tapau e8 2.4 stroker,wkg evo makinen rojak,wlv,dx1126.why ABR tak go race with them.in 09 no record for ABR.dont sleep la..
if u claim late 11 second ABR but they will race 300m lol... .abr give andicap maaa .ABR sudah takut ma.... jokie only owner no import... why ABR tak berani with DX or crx vtc turbo.or try to
any 4wd...jgn kasi malu kongo ooo... all will run lol...dont be like mercun in bulan puasa maa.. sudah raya mercun habis ooo...maybe if race 250m ABR kena tapau sama kancil sajaa...maybe JDP use mivec head from evo9...ABR ADA BERANI KA...Anyway selamat bepuasa and hari raya..hidup kelantan game haram.
ABR already gamed with DX.. at lembah bidong terengganu track.
But, DX didn't finished it.. "angkat minyak". :hmmmm:
Maybe got something problem..

Don't ever say ABR "tak berani"...
wan 'congo' is a brave & gentle guy

Now,
ABR waited for abg johan JDP. Let's race!
:smokin:

selamat bersahur & selamat berpuasa

Last edited: