Labuan Tyre VS Kota Kinabalu Tyre Price

stevevoo86

Aug 26, 2010
sabah
Hello to all Sifu2 ZTH,

I want to ask those who live in Kota Kinabalu or Labuan, do you know if Labuan tyre price is Tax Free?

If yes, around how much is a Continental CC1/CC5 185/60/14 tyre?

Thank you :)

sinatra_shinoda

Known Member
Mar 22, 2011
KK, Sabah
I'm also wondering if the tyre price in Labuan is TAX FREE or not. I haven't ask my friend yet. I'll let you know as soon as i got the information bro. ;-)

It is around RM180+ for that size.

I dont think it is free tax in labuan as the tire price is almost same price compare to kota kinabalu. If you looking for a cheap tires in kk, you could go to this shop in Inanam area called Anjur Canggih. This is by far the best price you can get in kk after so many tire shops I have been to... I usually go on the weekends as they open on Sunday too. :driver:

sirdex90

Jan 12, 2012
Labuan
I stay at labuan for 10 years now. To me, Klang tyre prices are cheaper. For Michelin and other branded ones.
KK Inanam has cheaper Nankangs
But for china and Indonesia ones, like Pace and other unknown brands. Those in labuan very cheap. Pace 225/50/17 RM 170 and Pace 195/60/15 RM 110
Btw, It is not recommended to do car alignment and wheel balancing in Labuan.

Mar 2, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys
I have the 265/30ZR19 93Y NS2 Nankang tyre on my car but the tyre is pricy in South Africa where my home is. I am currently visiting Rebak marina for 3 weeks and would like to know where I can find this tire here, and if so...A contact number of the supplier please?

Thanks in anticipation:driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hey guys
I have the 265/30ZR19 93Y NS2 Nankang tyre on my car but the tyre is pricy in South Africa where my home is. I am currently visiting Rebak marina for 3 weeks and would like to know where I can find this tire here, and if so...A contact number of the supplier please?

Thanks in anticipation:driver:
Rebak Marina is in Langkawi. Good news is, it is duty free island. But most of us are from Mainland of Malaysia, so we don't have any contacts there. Are you going to ship the tyres back to South Africa? You better cost in your shipping cost....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s hard, looking back on it, but the second-gen boxer engine from Subaru has been around for 21 years already. Its replacement, the next-gen boxer engine, is out and will be built at a specific factory in a show of support by parent company, Fuji Heavy Industries.

While the bore and stroke have been bumped up, the four cylinder boxer still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience