Car Crimes at Mutiara Damandara, Kota Damansara, Sunway Damansara

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
This is not April fool joke.
Palm Spring, 2 cars park in front of Restaurant Damansara Palace, break in by Motobiker. 2:45am.

details come in later.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
it started with a WIRA aeroback, the 3 bikers break the glass and steal stuff in the car. The action didn't trigger any alarm. Hence the 3 mother_fucker move to the car next to the WIRA aeroback (looks like EVO, but i can't confirm it), open the boot and steal a box (looks like CD-changer). The boot opening action trigger the alarm. But looks like no body care about it.

Incident happen in front of Restaurant Golden Palace Damansara, oposite the Shell station Sunway Damansara.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
It all happens right after MPPJ moved the illegal 'pasar malam' to KD! Every weekends is always 'rempits' racing around Seksyen 4 to 8. Celaka fellas. Next time pour oil on the road...

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
sigh, near my place. but mine is seksyen 11, so its not that crowded, and its quite safe. lucky my house gated community. fucking hate all the rempits at the big main road, always beat traffic light.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Gated community still got chance... if there is a break-in, immediately round up the security guards and beat them UP!

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
acbc, err, you mean you wanna beat the security guard?

Damansara is not a safe place to stay, go shopping mall buy millk power kena rogol. sigh.

bebulu

Oct 13, 2005
acbc, err, you mean you wanna beat the security guard?

Damansara is not a safe place to stay, go shopping mall buy millk power kena rogol. sigh.

Hello Blacksamurai dont simply said Damansara is not a safe place to stay. do you know how big is Damansara?.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
ayor!?...mama buying milk powder oso want to rogol?...sigh....These bastard deserve nowhere but in the burning hell.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
What I meant was... if there is a break-in in a gated community, the main culprits are also the security guards who either sleeping on the job or just plain lazy to do their rounds.

Same case happened at Villa D'sara. A robber broke a double storey house and tied up the whole family but the guards did nothing! Later, RA (Residence Association) found out they were sleeping on the job! Next case, a Toyota Wish was stolen without the guards knowing it. Plus, it was parked less than 50m from the guard house! Apparently, the robber drove the car out at 3AM and the guards waved to him (thinking he could be the owner).

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
u see....sometimes with security it's hard. Ppl had different views.
For instance, if nothing ever happened; than the guard stop u everytime u or your relatives/friends come in and go out; drivers would complain that the guard is pesky lar, "mafan" lar, nosy lar......
good or bad we also complain.

anuther example....credit card. You swipe few thousand; the bank stopped your transaction and called you to verify....next thing you know, you're scolding the officer saying that "malu" lar standing infront of the crowds, blah blah blah.....

but in these cases; I do blame the guards lar....they got changed so often that they didn't know the residence well enough to regconise whther not it's them.
But come to think of it; if the guard stopped the car, eventually the bugger inside the car would have say that the owner is his "friend/relative". So what can the guard do??

Hard lar also to become guards.......................