Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
lol. you still don't get the whole picture do you.

a random Chef kungfu a customer's ass, he goes to jail.
Chef jailed for kung fu attack on customer

KFC staff kick customer's ass, nothing happens.

the highlight here is, this society is going to the gutters because anybody linked to political powers can do ANYTHING they want and GET AWAY WITH IT. Police will take action ONLY if the political powers will it. If action was taken against that KFC staff, the income of KFC's owners will be affected even further. So just bury the case and pretend it never happened, business as usual.

well, bravo to you, least you admit you are ignorant then I rest my case. :)

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
LOL! I Wonder who voted KFC Customer is at fault LOL! :rofl: :laugh:

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
and the discussion is about the guy who got punched at kfc case.
heee...if all the people here were to sit together, another case would rise up in this forum the next day. headlines "zerotohundred forummers punched each other because discussing about a kfc customer got punched"
ROTFL !!
:marchmellow:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Then zth will masuk tv and newspaper, free advertisements, hehehe..

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
lol. you still don't get the whole picture do you.

a random Chef kungfu a customer's ass, he goes to jail.
Chef jailed for kung fu attack on customer

KFC staff kick customer's ass, nothing happens.

the highlight here is, this society is going to the gutters because anybody linked to political powers can do ANYTHING they want and GET AWAY WITH IT. Police will take action ONLY if the political powers will it. If action was taken against that KFC staff, the income of KFC's owners will be affected even further. So just bury the case and pretend it never happened, business as usual.

well, bravo to you, least you admit you are ignorant then I rest my case. :)
iam relieve uve rested ur case, or this wudve dragged miles away, LOL. the fact dat.. danny was it? he didnt file any court case shud show sumthing to u, aint it? i knew u were gonna say sumthing political like dat, but like i said i dont do politics in this forum, a waste of time imo. its better if i go to the correct channel for sumthing as important as dat

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
and the discussion is about the guy who got punched at kfc case.
heee...if all the people here were to sit together, another case would rise up in this forum the next day. headlines "zerotohundred forummers punched each other because discussing about a kfc customer got punched"
ROTFL !!
:marchmellow:
not necessarily! if we went to KFC at i-City..it might be a fight between ZTH members and KFC staff. :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Later one of us got so mad and rammed their ride into KFC how? :rofl: :laugh:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
bcos of chicken :biggrin:, u guys can write a book on it. :thefinger:
With Hard cover issue, and for this the movie came first......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

LOL! I Wonder who voted KFC Customer is at fault LOL! :rofl: :laugh:
Like they say, there is always 2 sides to a coin, pros and cons, so will always have for and against.....:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Later one of us got so mad and rammed their ride into KFC how? :rofl: :laugh:
Then KFC becomes more famous because more news........hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
With Hard cover issue, and for this the movie came first......:rofl:

Like they say, there is always 2 sides to a coin, pros and cons, so will always have for and against.....:rolleyes:
Haha! You're right bro! From my POV, I still think that usually "Customer is always right".
Using violence especially when it involves customer service, staffs are still in the wrong.

Even by shouting back or cursing at customers, u already fail greatly to provide good
customer service and a good impression of that company.

In this line, we are prepared to get harsh words from customers if they are unhappy.
We have to be patience and still smile or apologise. That's part of the job, to keep
the customers happy and not to offend them.

From the news and etcs, we roughly know what and how it happened. So, still to me
Staffs are in the wrong. Manager is worse, stand behind and watch like a coward and let
the issue gets even worse...:banghead:

:dontknow: my pov la haha! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I have a Lancer with a swap to a 4G92 MIVEC as per the picture:

View attachment 569063

Recently the oil pressure has started to go low when the engine is at idle/tickover.

View attachment 569064

This is shown on my oil pressure gauge as well as the oil light on the dashboard had been flickering.

Also the car won't go into MIVEC mode.

I have checked the oil, it is at the correct level on the dip stick and was only changed about 3000 KM ago, running 10W40 fully synthetic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience