Kemaman Drag Car

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
ALMOST all jockey haram practised jump start. the only different is how well / perfect they jump start, so that spectators didnt notice it. if they didnt managed to jump ahead of their opponent, they wont shift 2nd gear. the game has to be started again, again and again...hehehe...if i remember correctly, there was a game between white wira and grey satria. the game had to be started 5 times. all these because of jump start. hahaha..the beauty of racing haram. :driver:

c99limited

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
bro maskulin,how r u rite now?:thefinger:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
huahua...thats is why i told ealier illegal race will never provide u a so called FAIR GAME..
some game called on the road..then the some car came wif full spec on the road and some
come wif full aloy of floor,no air cond,front xzaust,and many way to gain some advantage among
the rival..when we ask them the normal xcueze ''''ala da smpai da nie lagi pun test2 mesin je''
so jokie paly part,2 cut or 3 cut huahua...by then the tukang lepas will count..satu,dur.....both car go..game on,if one car stay it claim jump start...winner will chearing and losing part will start finding the causes of loose..by the time all count..ala diorg jump start,alah tukang lepas bdk dia..aku tak ready pun tadi jokie claim...as for me i dun hav any suggestion to solve this, oni a words that if u ready to have illegal race be prepare physically and mentality...accept what ever the consequences..erm what a wonderfull hoby we in..huhu fun rite:proud:

Last edited:

c99limited

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
bro c99,

how are u? when :driver:vs :driver:?

bro piramid,i'm fine.just arrived from hometown..
i'm waiting call from boss 52 for update..hehehh
:driver:vs :driver:..
hhehe..interesting

vin2911

500 RPM
Jun 26, 2008
Ya la bro you a right win lose is all in the game only 1 car can win the race ,so its up to the joki to control the car end result finishing car came 1st is the winner..................

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
thats correct..thats the beuty of street race aka illegal..huhu

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Gitu lah kalau main ngan turbo bila nak repeat nak main jauh selalu, penakut sangat turbo ni.. vtec kalau kalah ngan turbo tak pernah pun mintak untuk repeat 250 mtr....hahahahahaha
bos,

how far the distance of MAB and matyi's eg game? where was the game took place?

i was told the game was 300m. this is against the owner preference distance. he personally told me, if he is going to run against vtec, the distance would be 350m. take it or leave it! but i quite shocked when i heard he played 300m against matyi's vtec. i would compliment him on this.

i believe if MAB 'penakut sangat' they wont go up to gebeng to run against matyi's eg. this shows their spirit and 'big balls' i guess.

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
bos,

how far the distance of MAB and matyi's eg game? where was the game took place?

i was told the game was 300m. this is against the owner preference distance. he personally told me, if he is going to run against vtec, the distance would be 350m. take it or leave it! but i quite shocked when i heard he played 300m against matyi's vtec. i would compliment him on this.

i believe if MAB 'penakut sangat' they wont go up to gebeng to run against matyi's eg. this shows their spirit and 'big balls' i guess.
300mtr, Paka.
owner dah agree 300 mtr repeat game should b same distance lor.....

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
yup..it's true 'illegal' race doesn't have a specific distance to be use as preference..
BUT the problem comes when every one of us try to gain the biggest advantage against each other..:banghead:

at the end of the day..n.a or simply v-tec will try to use its traction advantage hoping that turbo's car would have to struggle a lot to overcome its understeer problem..(shorter distance is the answer..even newbie can think of it)

a simplle logic..because here in malaysia we have a stern constraint of JPJ's and PUSPAKOM's regulation especially concerning the modification of the tranny system..

IF only our proton cars which had already undergone a modification usin this so-called JAPAN 'fully' turbo transplant (including the 4WD..AWD..bla..bla) that it's gonna be a different issue then..:love:

then..it's against system of machine that is built for FF vs system of machine that needs to be derived by traction and grip for all its 4 tyres on the ground
UNFORTUNATELY that is not the scenario happens in our hometown:stupid:
IF our regulator allows all of us using these 100% transplant..then many had fainted just to overcome a system that have been developed in 1901-TURBOCHARGER

peace..

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
hail to all turbo fellas:rock:

you guys sporting enough and show high spirit of motorsports in dealing with vtec. nevermind la, just follow the 300m distance rule..hehe...cool.

p/s: janji ada game.. :driver:

todak

Sep 29, 2006
my team honda todakmoto (2008 santa pod uk jap show drag) that day event about 300 cars and our cars come out top 50 not bad ha, malaysia boleh,cool