Kemaman Drag Car

vin2911

500 RPM
Jun 26, 2008
Ya la bro you a right win lose is all in the game only 1 car can win the race ,so its up to the joki to control the car end result finishing car came 1st is the winner..................

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
thats correct..thats the beuty of street race aka illegal..huhu

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Gitu lah kalau main ngan turbo bila nak repeat nak main jauh selalu, penakut sangat turbo ni.. vtec kalau kalah ngan turbo tak pernah pun mintak untuk repeat 250 mtr....hahahahahaha
bos,

how far the distance of MAB and matyi's eg game? where was the game took place?

i was told the game was 300m. this is against the owner preference distance. he personally told me, if he is going to run against vtec, the distance would be 350m. take it or leave it! but i quite shocked when i heard he played 300m against matyi's vtec. i would compliment him on this.

i believe if MAB 'penakut sangat' they wont go up to gebeng to run against matyi's eg. this shows their spirit and 'big balls' i guess.

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
bos,

how far the distance of MAB and matyi's eg game? where was the game took place?

i was told the game was 300m. this is against the owner preference distance. he personally told me, if he is going to run against vtec, the distance would be 350m. take it or leave it! but i quite shocked when i heard he played 300m against matyi's vtec. i would compliment him on this.

i believe if MAB 'penakut sangat' they wont go up to gebeng to run against matyi's eg. this shows their spirit and 'big balls' i guess.
300mtr, Paka.
owner dah agree 300 mtr repeat game should b same distance lor.....

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
yup..it's true 'illegal' race doesn't have a specific distance to be use as preference..
BUT the problem comes when every one of us try to gain the biggest advantage against each other..:banghead:

at the end of the day..n.a or simply v-tec will try to use its traction advantage hoping that turbo's car would have to struggle a lot to overcome its understeer problem..(shorter distance is the answer..even newbie can think of it)

a simplle logic..because here in malaysia we have a stern constraint of JPJ's and PUSPAKOM's regulation especially concerning the modification of the tranny system..

IF only our proton cars which had already undergone a modification usin this so-called JAPAN 'fully' turbo transplant (including the 4WD..AWD..bla..bla) that it's gonna be a different issue then..:love:

then..it's against system of machine that is built for FF vs system of machine that needs to be derived by traction and grip for all its 4 tyres on the ground
UNFORTUNATELY that is not the scenario happens in our hometown:stupid:
IF our regulator allows all of us using these 100% transplant..then many had fainted just to overcome a system that have been developed in 1901-TURBOCHARGER

peace..

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
hail to all turbo fellas:rock:

you guys sporting enough and show high spirit of motorsports in dealing with vtec. nevermind la, just follow the 300m distance rule..hehe...cool.

p/s: janji ada game.. :driver:

todak

Sep 29, 2006
my team honda todakmoto (2008 santa pod uk jap show drag) that day event about 300 cars and our cars come out top 50 not bad ha, malaysia boleh,cool

oddist

Apr 18, 2007

you guys sporting enough and show high spirit of motorsports in dealing with vtec. nevermind la, just follow the 300m distance rule..hehe...cool.

i'm with u..... :wavey:

Jurang_NA

Jan 21, 2009
hahahahaha.....info: MAB go back 2 KL...x mau repeat dgn MY Garage......mayb next time lor....:driver:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
Kalau betul tak takut, main lah 300 mtr repeat game....lepas tu kalau turbo kalah/vtec kalah barulah boleh discuss pasal jarak baru.....barulah adil....ni bila rasa dah tak leh makan / menang nasib.....sembang lah pulak!!!!
Cuba hang bagi tau Vtec yang kuat dekat KL owner dari mana??????
Dekat KL turbo lawan dgn vtec pun 300 mtr jugak bro.....sepang je 400mtr..
haha..so if u wana say fair to have 300m here...why not this time around when repeat game
u guys called MAB and go to his place repeat at kl lor..thats 1 so called fair..after that then only start new again...iilegal game is subjective..some win wif full trotle and some by fate..but no matter what is the reason wining is wining...yes i noe there is alot vtec owner from east cost
but not not all cocky ler..most of them humble...btw..year 2008 yes turbo still agree to challenge
vtec on 300m distance but u can try after this...some edi make up their mind 350..take it or leave it..more better..so no more arguement..cheers

Bump:

yes i oso believe of words janji ada game but since when people demand more andvantage
thats not motorsport spirit anymore.. they more concern on the bet.so take it or forget it..

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
I cant be viewing post by post, bt it was reported by users , so i had to delete these ending posts, please use english , i guess manglish should be ok.

Thank you

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
seriously no use fighting la brothers, share laa technical info
share knowledge, make all the cars power, dont be "kedekut" , stingy
u see how mat salleh forum , all share info , all share their idea
see their cars and our cars , we fight like this, even the mat salleh
ppl visit our forum and laugh , u try visit honda tuning sits
try visit dsmtuners, try visit evolutionm forum , got talk cock over there ?
even the 8 sec car owner will advise the 9 sec car owner how to
improve their time, here ? here all make noise like bodoh , this game
that game, he tipu , this fella jokie tipu , CRAP!!!

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
seriously no use fighting la brothers, share laa technical info
share knowledge, make all the cars power, dont be "kedekut" , stingy
u see how mat salleh forum , all share info , all share their idea
see their cars and our cars , we fight like this, even the mat salleh
ppl visit our forum and laugh , u try visit honda tuning sits
try visit dsmtuners, try visit evolutionm forum , got talk cock over there ?
even the 8 sec car owner will advise the 9 sec car owner how to
improve their time, here ? here all make noise like bodoh , this game
that game, he tipu , this fella jokie tipu , CRAP!!!

technology as a secret weapon for illegal race, how they want to share with us?

Bump: Wow!!! outrageous..... Jin Kl very upset...
calm down jin...

Bump:
haha..so if u wana say fair to have 300m here...why not this time around when repeat game
u guys called MAB and go to his place repeat at kl lor..thats 1 so called fair..after that then only start new again...iilegal game is subjective..some win wif full trotle and some by fate..but no matter what is the reason wining is wining...yes i noe there is alot vtec owner from east cost
but not not all cocky ler..most of them humble...btw..year 2008 yes turbo still agree to challenge
vtec on 300m distance but u can try after this...some edi make up their mind 350..take it or leave it..more better..so no more arguement..cheers

Bump:

yes i oso believe of words janji ada game but since when people demand more andvantage
thats not motorsport spirit anymore.. they more concern on the bet.so take it or forget it..
Im believe game between mab and vtec will b held in KL shortly..but im not sure the distance...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
then this is real motorsport spirit..gud luck both of them..

Bump: then this is real motorsport spirit..gud luck both of them..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

VEILSIDE for 350Z Community

Hi everyone,

We are glad to inform all of you that we are in the midst of bringing Veilside into Malaysia in the next couple of months. We are planning to have our Veilside soft launch products once we enter the Malaysian market.

As you all know that Veilside is the leading exclusive automotive product especially in body parts for aerodynamic and aesthetic enhancement of the vehicle.Veilside products have been featured in movies such as The Fast and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience