Kemaman Drag Car

oddist

Apr 18, 2007
For all TRUE dragger all around Kemaman " Seiki, Nasir, MatJan speed, Yoe racing, azahar garage and waa Workshop" let's party! :burnout:

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
fuyoo! congrad to all kemaman drag spirit..
the most power VTEC kemaman
JDD : Yellow CRX ( arwah doh) huh!
BCY : Iqdir
WEB : Saiful
WEV : mr. amir
TY : haji Naim
CAJ : jamal kecik
BFA: wahab

oddist

Apr 18, 2007
fuyoo! congrad to all kemaman drag spirit..
the most power VTEC kemaman
JDD : Yellow CRX ( arwah doh) huh!
BCY : Iqdir
WEB : Saiful
WEV : mr. amir
TY : haji Naim
CAJ : jamal kecik
BFA: wahab
correct me if i'm wrong!
JDD already sold to kecik kan? BCY (2.0 Crx), WEB (2.0 crx) WEV(2.0 EK) TY (1.8 EK) CAJ (1.8 EF) BFA (1.8 EK)

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
wahh..
kemaman sulah ader dlag kaa..bangus2..
itu TY sulah 2.0 maa..itu CBA talak masuk kaa..
TY sudah 2.0 ka? talak tau maa.. itu CBA(RED EK) ka? itu champion paka distric tu.. even do WFD (yellow EK) cannot fight maa!

uuiihh..that JDD sold already kaa..?? wwaa..cannot see fast n furious car anymorelah..why he sold the car? very2 dispointed lah..:frown:
whos BCY and WEB, never hear of it b4?
i also heard yellow CRX sold JDD to his buddy! i donno who it's ??? from what i'm heard la.. they put 1.6 machine into it la...

oddist

Apr 18, 2007
whos BCY and WEB, never hear of it b4?
aloo APEK.. all question had been answered by Vtec1.6 la.. hu!hu! thanks patner!!! :hmmmm:
FYI if i'm not wrong la..WEB & BCY both owner bought that CRX from KL la.. B4 this their also played with VTEC la but with diffrent body la. their also famous what?? 1 of them already be the champion at TDB last time la(jarang anok muda berjaya mcm dia org).. Muahahahahahaha!

Cheers!

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
Kemaman Motorsport

how about Seiki white CRX J**232....
is it jadi wanna sold to Mr.Rum from rompin, the owner of EG6 vtec turbo?
Rum vtec turbo, gonna use EF7 CRX, wow..!!! more power to weight ratio..
can fight with kota bharu CRX vtec turbo, Pakcik ALi....
ahaaaa..... good idea.... lets, arrange it....

oddist

Apr 18, 2007
Re: Kemaman Motorsport

how about Seiki white CRX J**232....
is it jadi wanna sold to Mr.Rum from rompin, the owner of EG6 vtec turbo?
Rum vtec turbo, gonna use EF7 CRX, wow..!!! more power to weight ratio..
can fight with kota bharu CRX vtec turbo, Pakcik ALi....
ahaaaa..... good idea.... lets, arrange it....
huh! dunno la fren, bcoz yesterday i still saw seiki drove his JCR, maybe still on Negotiable..... ! wah! great la.. if u can arrange that! BUT last time we did asked that EG6 rompin, they wanna play 350m.. huh! :hmmmm:

oddist

Apr 18, 2007
last night our "longgok" program was cancelled by Mr.nasir( no longer mr. yellow Crx) Muahahhahahahaha! bcoz of bad weather + heavy rain... maybe postpone to next week!

program details!
1. 1.6 OTR body 1st winner RM 500 and 2nd runner RM200
2. 1.8 OTR "
3. 2.0 OTR "

this Program was support by TUBEX,EPIC, TALISMAN, MJ SPEED, WAA workshop and open for local VTEC kemaman only!

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
turbo vs vtec

huh! dunno la fren, bcoz yesterday i still saw seiki drove his JCR, maybe still on Negotiable..... ! wah! great la.. if u can arrange that! BUT last time we did asked that EG6 rompin, they wanna play 350m.. huh! :hmmmm:
mmmmm.... of course, nowadays if turbo wanna fight with vtec, they want for 350m, coz they know the vtec really "cepat". but if the turbo fight with turbo also, they play for 300m jugakk...... tu yg pelik tu...

thats why at kota bharu nowadays, if turbo vs vtec, they take the win-win situation, play for 325m..... fare and squre!!

kota bharu CRX vtec turbo, Pakcik Ali, always logging here also dulu2, nick: NAZLI97. but nowadays like sleepy forummers.... just read only kot... if u read this, so hows the suggestion abe lee?

oddist

Apr 18, 2007
Re: turbo vs vtec

Walaweii..
nowdays turbo aka force intake system asking 350m / 325m to fight with vtec aka na engine system ka!!! wakakakakakaka... what happen to all turbo machine,lack of skill ka??!! Using all bananas,snails, fish bone,cat bone, black dog bone,scamber boost,moto scamber,scamber eggs, still scare to fight with pure na angine kaa?? hahahaha..pity 2 heard that lah...
luckly i already through my neirbour turbo engine,making so noise, keciss..kecis..keciss... sound like power,but at trafficlite become kecut...kecut..kecutt..by the only pure na power called VTEC!!! muahahahahahahaha.....:biggrin:
agreed with u la... nowdays TURBO already scared with NA engine maa.. ha!ha!ha!ha!

Jan 20, 2008
who said that huh ??? who said that turbo scared to vtec ... this has been so long story ...... of course la vtec oso manyak kuat ... me oso have a vtec but we respect what turbo is all about and what vtec is all about ... sometime vtec win sometime turbo win ... at this kampung level of course vtec sure manyak kuat but international level vtec is nothing compared to any force induction ... so let's learn how to respect the power of TURBO .... LONG LIVE TURBO ....LONG LIVE VTEC ...

THE OWNER OF VTEC AND 4WD TURBO...

Vtec1.6_auto

Known Member
Mar 29, 2007
who said that huh ??? who said that turbo scared to vtec ... this has been so long story ...... of course la vtec oso manyak kuat ... me oso have a vtec but we respect what turbo is all about and what vtec is all about ... sometime vtec win sometime turbo win ... at this kampung level of course vtec sure manyak kuat but international level vtec is nothing compared to any force induction ... so let's learn how to respect the power of TURBO .... LONG LIVE TURBO ....LONG LIVE VTEC ...

ha!ha!ha! i agreed with cina bukit & oddist maa.. i'm also agreed with u la... but if u read carefully ahh! what cina bukit said, his mention to those that request 350m with VTEC la.. muahahahhahahahaha! kita main level kampung je maa.. nak pi international??? huh!!!

Jan 16, 2008

kampung level just 300m no need 325m or 350 m for turbo vs vtec