Kelisa Gathering

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi there - i m new to this website. Can i ask a question not related to the above.

my rpm races upto 2000 when i start up my kelisa 1.0 ez(a) '03. i hav replaced all my mountings (3pcs) - all ori - replaced my throttle body n yet its of no avail. don't ask me to go to perodua as they not not sure what they are doing ( note : this is my opinion)

can anyone assist me plz? i stay in klang.

...in multi language ok...

=
Tiu Lei La
Fuck you
Ki Long Kan
Kan Lu
Kongkek Kau

wa so many holy word from the Legend Books of 3 wise words :adore::adore::adore:

Bump:
maybe they need to do DYNo again after adding some performance stuff....

where they tune their car?

after dyno they got give free gift bo? maybe one or two swee chabo for Jin God as complimentary gift?

Bump:
Hi there - i m new to this website. Can i ask a question not related to the above.

my rpm races upto 2000 when i start up my kelisa 1.0 ez(a) '03. i hav replaced all my mountings (3pcs) - all ori - replaced my throttle body n yet its of no avail. don't ask me to go to perodua as they not not sure what they are doing ( note : this is my opinion)

what is your car problem? idling? timing? noise? etc what did your mechanic say?

bro...u mean everytime ur RPM will go up when u start ur engine?

ur aircond got on or when u start ur engine?

maybe they need to do DYNo again after adding some performance stuff....

where they tune their car?
some is at JC, some is at LInks & some is at some where in cheras there...

wa so many holy word from the Legend Books of 3 wise words :adore::adore::adore:
?

all learn from every Taikor-Taikor such Tohsan, Kelisa6009, Lovemaker & infamous Djernm...:thefinger:

Top Bottom