Kelisa Gathering

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kayeVong

Jun 22, 2006
:confused_smile:
my kelisa standard solid kristal white only mah huahuahua...
want my ride pic?
show me urs 1st lah heheheh...
somehow i find it hard to belive ur guys ride is stock hehehehe....
from kelisaclub i heard it diffrent (just reading the forum but never hang out with them):X-:

having bad day guys? dont blame it on monday..!!!

chears

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
hahaha....all our car here are stock...serious...come lar...show us ur ride...i try to search see got photo then i post up

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i manage to find one only...
here is our tailo butty in action

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
hahaha thats a berry berry good one! and its all stock so the owner claim!

at least my one is stock, the rest i m not sure i think there isn't a term to name it :biggrin:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
taikor...yesterday the insurance company declare total lost for my sister kia picanto....

so now need to fork out RM10k to pay the balance loan....hai....
manage to take back the player and now try to take back the rim and also spare tyre....last night go and see the car and the car already become like half cut...the whole engine already some where take out to be sell as spare part...hope i manage to get my hand on the rim and spare tyre

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
taikor...yesterday the insurance company declare total lost for my sister kia picanto....

so now need to fork out RM10k to pay the balance loan....hai....
manage to take back the player and now try to take back the rim and also spare tyre....last night go and see the car and the car already become like half cut...the whole engine already some where take out to be sell as spare part...hope i manage to get my hand on the rim and spare tyre
what happen? i tot they will repair the car until good to drive.:regular_smile:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
picanto rim look nice also
look like minilite
ya...but the workshop don;t wan to let go the rim..i told them i will replace some rim and tyre to the picanto...but they say cannot...aiseh..must try to approach the boss again liaw

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
wan to get the rim mah..can sell and also she just change four new bridgestone tyre leh...all still left 80% thread....aiseh..must try to get it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been reading on Titan for a long time but couldn't find the time to actually visit the place,

Am driving a Peugeot 206 lowered with H&Rs (35mm) at the front and the rear is running on a torsion bar (normal height),so basically my car is lowered at the front and ori setup at the rear. Just want to know

1) Would Titan's application be the same for my car ? (cos mine is a torsion bar at the rear)

2) Am using H&Rs for my front, am sure Titan is able to custom make the suspension to fit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience