Kelisa Gathering

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hahhaa....ok lar...i post up my..this is my previous ride

pa010150avp2.jpg

Last edited:
bumper look nice worrr....
thanks for sharing...
as a token of my appreciation and respect for senior member...
soon will put mine keh keh keh

nice ride bro..
must be dammm fast !!!!
sure i kena tapau and eat smoke

img0751tq8.jpg

this is my humble ride

Y post backside wan...post lar front wan....

my car is the slowest in this forum....u haven't meet the big bro....join us for tt and u will know who is the big Bro...

that the only pic i have in my office pc bro...sori....
have to delete soon...due to security reason...u know wat i mean...
sori

ok let walk back to memory lane,this is once upon a time ago during tt in bukit tinggi:

DSC00673-1.jpg

this one is Lovemaker baby, kelardo:
image_00034.jpg

that the only pic i have in my office pc bro...sori....
have to delete soon...due to security reason...u know wat i mean...
sori
taikor...just delete off ur car number plate and don;t post all ur stuff here...just normal picture will do...the rest when we meet then only we rape your car....

wan to exchange HP no.?

Last edited:
hahah,,taikor tohsan...thanks...all the picture is in my house...so cannot post up...
long time no do this BIG TT liaw....miss all the taikor leh

today i just sent out one mass sms, almost all of them reply, think they are quite busy n bored with most thing,now waiting for another big tt again.

never mind already get their reply. Most voted for NO,unless the price lowered and got other benefits. Final discussion, they increase the trade price to another RM2,000 and reduce the car price by RM7,000 and change all the wear out part to new one,warranty is one year. After they repair,i m going to sent that car to Auto Bavaria for checking,they have computer to plug in and check the car conditions. After that I will bring that report and shot them if they are any short coming,what to do they give warranty one year ma. And also they very sohai never co-ordinate with their IT people,they go and put in their website the cost of the time when acquire those beemer, i got the whole list of it when last price done. This time they really koyak dealing with me. Go to court,they will ,lose the case kau kau becos there is a "misreprentation" on their part in their own website. Now they are at my mercy already,keep on calling and apologize for mistake done.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom