Kelisa antenna stolen. (this is not something new...)

furizu

Known Member
Jan 20, 2005
Petaling Jaya
I'm so pissed man.. The antenna on my kelisa just got stolen today in Plaza Damas. Well.. yeah I work here. WTF man? So cheapskate cannot afford to buy, you steal? Tiu!

Anyways, if your out there reading this, well i say Big FUCK you to you. Hope you die in a horrible death!

Eh.. how much is the antenna eh? Since I believe in karma, I'm gonna go and buy then. Hope it's not too expensive. Dang..

Anyone out there sharing the same pain as mine? I feel u bro..

:cry_smile:

DaRk_AnG3L

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
KuChInG
Sorry to hear that... how do they steal your antenna?

I just bought an antenna for about RM3+ for older kelisa (the one that can pull up)... but costs around 40 something for the antenna of the newer kelisa... should be around that price or cheaper... the build quality of mine (older kelisa) not as good as ori, but so far so good in terms of reception! You can just buy it and DIY fixing it... I changed mine myself... easy, save on labour and you get to know ur fish better! =)

How they steal ur antenna btw? Cos the wire that connects to your HU is lodged on your HU lahh... unless they take off and cut the wire only? Even so they cannot use it, unless they get the head that connects to ur HU... I had to change mine cos my HU got stolen... they took out the wires to my HU nicely, but just cut off my antenna wire, with the head still lodged with my HU... so darn pissed at them man... have to bear the cost of broken window + tinted + head unit + antenna...

furizu

Known Member
Jan 20, 2005
Petaling Jaya
huhu..

My kelisa is the new kelisa, the antenna is in the middle. They didn't take out the whole thing because the idiot just took the antenna (screw top). I think he's antenna got stolen so he stole mine. So he's an idiot and I'm gonna put a stop to this. So i bought mine.

I found out that Produa is selling them at RM 16.40. Its very reasonable. And yet these fuckers still want to steal mine. No worries, you will lose ur antenna one day and if you try to steal mine again, there'll be a surprise waiting for you. :)

Atok

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
what surprise u will save for that dang theft? u put some kind of an electro shocker at ur antenna?
mine is 1st gen kelisa.. no one wanna steal that antenna hehehehe

furizu

Known Member
Jan 20, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Atok said:
what surprise u will save for that dang theft? u put some kind of an electro shocker at ur antenna?
mine is 1st gen kelisa.. no one wanna steal that antenna hehehehe
If i tell you the surprise, then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore? Would it? Haha.. anyways I'm very unhappy with Perodua. They ask to place and order and pay the deposit and now that I did, they can say stock not in. WTF? What kind of customer service is this? TNS!

DaRk_AnG3L

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
KuChInG
Yours is only the top part ae? Icic... change to 1st gen kelisa antenna... sure no one bother... hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We will be show casing this 3 months old Nissan Teana. Although it is not a special car but you would be shocked to find out that this is actually a 3 months old but yet looked like a year old car. Owned by a very well known fashion designer in Malaysia, she called us to save her ride from rotting to the ground.

From a distance the car looks like is in a good state but lacking some waxing. We...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience