Kancil to fit in kelisa engine

cil68

May 25, 2005
MALAYSIA
Dear all sifu's,

Would like to know.....
1.)It's possible to fit in a kelisa engine and gearbox to a kancil..?
2.)Can kancil dashboard be replace with kelisa dashbaord?
3.)How much does it all cost...?
4.)What are the advantages and disadvantages of changing it..?

Kindly help.....

ninja_iga

3,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
i've seen one, can be done

one of the 3 engine/g/box mounts needs to be repositioned.

needs Kelisa wiring, not sure about the dash exchange.

$$$ ? very $$ la

powerful and reliable :) STOCK too :) so parts are very easy to find :)

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
oh ive driven once before of this kelisa engine into a kancil beast...

man... ive replied to the same questions many times before in ZTH... before posting questions can everyone pls USE the SEARCH button on the top of the page for what you are looking for before posting a new thread??

TQ :)

kuong

Apr 8, 2005
KL, J U
i looking for this kind of info also.. i think is posible to fit in..... but is there any sifu in local here know how to install or not??? that is the problem....

EJ 1000cc is the engine that use in kelisa... refer this page http://www.daihatsu.com/motorshow/tokyo99/topaz/01.html

and i find this in forum here
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=11917&highlight=kancil...

bcouse i prefer N/A...

so any bro here know any sifu can do this kind of installation let share info wif us... thankx

cil68

May 25, 2005
MALAYSIA
so can any sifu's tell me how much does it coz ? and What are the advantages and disadvantages of changing it..?

deadman84

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
disadvantage is how u gona register your car if our kancil is a 660 body and as far as i know the maxs incresment in cc is 30% percent only allowed by jpj and u need a damn good runner to do it to get it done

cil68

May 25, 2005
MALAYSIA
deadman84 said:
disadvantage is how u gona register your car if our kancil is a 660 body and as far as i know the maxs incresment in cc is 30% percent only allowed by jpj and u need a damn good runner to do it to get it done
my kancil is 850cc and if maxs incresment in cc is 30% percent then JPJ should not be a problem right....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i plan to paint my fairlady z33 metalic black. where can i go to get a good quality cheaper paint job?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience