JZ users thread (1JZ, 1.5JZ, 2JZ)

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Ohhhhh quite a few old friends still here, good good, lets see can meet up or not :)

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
Chin....youre back on forum..haha
yes, that stupid new 86 lor, cause my fire burning, then quickly come see you guys who getting it, how it drives. Who mod what etc.

But..... surprised, not even vios, altis here, like AE1xx or 4AG dominaton only.

Sayang lah, I think could have more toyota talk here.

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
WAH... d nick acoustic very familiar.. Chin ka?
Wah Tai Kor black howling recognize me, so honored, yes it's me. It's a nice sight to see you keeping the supra...... hope you are meeting your gangs or passing by

Date: 5th Oct (Friday)
Time: 9pm~1am
Venue: Mamak BRISTO USJ9 (tentatively)

Good to see all the faces again :)

khuen72

May 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
guys my car is a hilux with 1jz vvti, the problem i face now is that i am unable to reach full boost of 0.7 bar most of the time only able to get 0.5, another thing is i feel the stock bov open whenever it wants causing boost to drop then suddenly boost comes kicking in again. Then finally my car feel like very hard to rev anything pass 4k rpm feel very sluggish. anyone now any place i can get it to diagnose the problem, i also think that my boost hose is all mess up

stormlcc

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
www.beastarkaraoke.com.my
guys my car is a hilux with 1jz vvti, the problem i face now is that i am unable to reach full boost of 0.7 bar most of the time only able to get 0.5, another thing is i feel the stock bov open whenever it wants causing boost to drop then suddenly boost comes kicking in again. Then finally my car feel like very hard to rev anything pass 4k rpm feel very sluggish. anyone now any place i can get it to diagnose the problem, i also think that my boost hose is all mess up
since you've already done some diagnostics yourself, y don't u change / repair all the parts that's messed up first, then see if it solves your problem, if not, post back here and we'll discuss further. you may be correct on the stock bov, change to an aftermarket one and see. also if there is a leak in your piping, may cause the car to be sluggish. and did u change your spark plugs?

khuen72

May 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro stormlcc, i just change the sparkplug recently was done by my mech, regarding the hose, i cant find the proper place for them to go, as most of it was done previously by mech n it was rojak most were only block off.

onemanmachine

Known Member
May 29, 2006
hi all. i am looking for 1jz gte twin turbo ecu from soarer, ecu code 89661-24281. pm me if anyone have. thanks.

khuen72

May 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey all sifus, it seems that my car was having a bad leak at the intercooler, so where i can i find some cheap intercooler as i only intend to keep the boost at stock of 0.7 bar, and also where i can i find reasonable price to do my piping im in kl area btw

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, Im newbies here.

Im using Proton Iswara AB 1.3 (M) yr 2000. Noting mod.
Im just put Magsaver.

I need suggestion to mod my car. I don hav any experience to mod car. So i
post here to avoid being cheated by foreman.

I think i wan to put:
- `Stage 1 Turbo`
- Body kit (my car don hav bodykit a.k.a stock)

Do i need to inform JPJ, PUSPAKOM or insurance?

So, i need to know all the detail with the cost.
All suggestion & comment are welcome.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience