WTF thread...

levindash

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
heheh.....actually been looking for this one thread about silicone hoses...the dude sell the thing by meter...

did search for it but turn out it not the same thread lar.:banghead: ..if posible someone here knew bout it please direct me or give me dat dude phone no.:adore: :adore: ..

thanks alot..

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
WTF...i tot....carut-carut one...he he
I thought so too. That's why I quickly came in to join & see what Levindash want to carut about. :biggrin:

WTF= Want/Where To Find :hmmmm: or What The F@rk :thefinger: ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Ya lor, nowadays all these short forms ar, very confusing :hmmmm: & could very misleading too. It's up to your imagination what it stands for.

e.g. A.S.A.P could mean "As Slow As Possible" instead of As Soon As Possible mar.:biggrin:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
i tot its WANT TO FUK.
very dissapointing when come here see u want to find the hose. i tot got a lot gals to choose. hehe..

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
S

sincere1

i bought before the silicone hose (6mm & 8mm) at performance accessories shop, they claimed that SEMCO brand, rm38 per meter, but i cant find any SEMCO tagged/printed on the hose itself. I affaid is fake, I found that the quality very bad. Therefore, if someone interested with the silicone hose, better go for branded, and beware the fake product.

levindash

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
heheheh.....seriusly la..hehehe...thanks bro pcmod...heheh...

What The Fak....cannot tahan gelak dah ni...

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
i bought before the silicone hose (6mm & 8mm) at performance accessories shop, they claimed that SEMCO brand, rm38 per meter, but i cant find any SEMCO tagged/printed on the hose itself. I affaid is fake, I found that the quality very bad. Therefore, if someone interested with the silicone hose, better go for branded, and beware the fake product.
you know what...

i'm using a plain silicone hose...for my OCT...no such high pressure hose needed...

the best part is...i bhought that blue silicone from "hardware shop"...
originated for cooking gas hose...got 2 layer...inside the normal rubber...and the outer layer is the silicone hose... :biggrin:

forgot the price...but it is cheap...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
bro why not buy from accesorries shop the silicon hose?

Ray

Known Member
Jan 26, 2004
hehehe.. SEMCO? Its Fake lah!! Supposed SAMCO!

Guys,
I need your help..
anyone got this panel for Aircon switch? i need it for AE92 Dashboard. Its not a digital buat manual punya.. dont the photo but i think same with AE91 SE Limited lah...

No my dashboard from AE92.

Please anyone got let me know... sms me 012 933 7892 or email me the photo at [email protected].

thanks...

Long time didnt post here lah.. heehehe

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone can help me out here..i need the manual for blitz meter SJ model...i dont have the manual so cannot set the 180kmh cut off..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience