Just Book A Lancer 2.0GT

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
well can't wait for it arriving ... :D

i am soo excited.. feeling the time ticking very slow lol..

i have some few noob question need sifu sifu here guide me... actually i just register at forum.lancer-zone.com the admin till now still haven't approve me soooo.. i can't see and post... haiz

below is my question

1. they told me better get inspira than lancer.. because the quality is same and same thing is that ture ?
2. if stock 2.0GT is that possible doing 0-100kmh less than 10sec .
3. what shall i mod 1st ? possible making 7sec to hundreds ?
4. after some research they said 18 inch cause lancer under power so do i have to change to 17 ?
5. Ron 95 or 97 recommend ?
6. still haven't seem any blot on turbo kit for 4B11 any lubang ? so in the future if buy EVO x halfcut donno it can fit or nt ?
7. possible to mod 4WD ? or just FWD ?

well yea mb my question just stupid... lol people will said terus beli evo la... but my buget not allow ... hahahah XD

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
that is nice also... but thinking sometimes if i traffic jam or long journey i lazy to switch gear.. but no doubt tat Manual are more power...

Jul 25, 2010
terengganu
my 2 cents

1. they told me better get inspira than lancer.. because the quality is same and same thing is that ture ?
ckd and cbu, cbu better in term of quality and expensive than ckd (most of the case)
chasis and engine are same in both model, ecu different, hearsay mitsu detuned inspira with 5hp less
later batch of inspira have relatively more local made interior product than first batch
inspira have more features, headlamp adjustment, rain sensor, cruise control which lancer dont have
lancer have bigger disc brake diameter (especially in earlier model of lancer gt) and front strut bar
quality is subjective, some say inspira have inferior plastic quality compared from lancer, so test drive both cars and judge by yourself

2. if stock 2.0GT is that possible doing 0-100kmh less than 10sec.
approximately 10 seconds for lancer gt (stock):sleep:

3. what shall i mod 1st ? possible making 7sec to hundreds ?
hotbits exhaust system, injen cai intake system, ecu mod (reflash or unichip), lightweight rim and crank pulley. weight reduction (carbon hood & bonnet) and not forget v power racing:driver:

4. after some research they said 18 inch cause lancer under power so do i have to change to 17 ?
stock rims are quite heavy, around 11-12kg if i not mistaken, light weight rim are recommended, doesnt matter it's 17 or 18, coz 18 not necessarily heavier than 17

5. Ron 95 or 97 recommend ?
ron 97. but your pocket will burn faster:smokin:, anyway boths are compatible with lancer and inspira

6. still haven't seem any blot on turbo kit for 4B11 any lubang ? so in the future if buy EVO x halfcut donno it can fit or nt ?
for now bolt on turbo kit is a big no no for lancer with cvt trans as it's unable to withstand the torque produced. halfcut for evo x is expensive, better if u buy evo 7/8/9 with that kind of budget, less headache and it come with 4wd:biggrin:

7. possible to mod 4WD ? or just FWD ?
possible, in states there are version of NA lancers with 4wd, maybe can plug and play the 4wd mechanism

i think the mod will approved u soon, anyway, welcome to lancergtclub:)

Last edited:

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
flea88 :D

thanks bro for the clarify i really appreciated :D

i have test drive inspira yet.. i just only don't like the interior like wodden style... dash board other than that is ok... i have tested Mit ASX. is a nice car but not suitable for me i guess.. still love saloon car... so for a lancer GT is more recommend N/A mod.. rite ? some people told me that sport mode are same as CVT is that ture ? i mean if acceleration...

fayeez

Oct 31, 2006
better see the lowyat.net webpage, then search proton inspira forum, there a lot of tuner n modifications can be made, also new frenz can meet...hv fun bro

kampoon

1,000 RPM
Mar 4, 2006
RON95 is good enough for Lancer .......and ....stock evo

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
hi there, sorry to hi jack your thread but my wife also just bought a Lancer GT, but its a 2nd hand car. Its the first batch year 2007, and i had in mind almost all the questions that was asked by viosqtd8820!
My wife is lucky as the car has a full evo x bodykit and was wondering if he was a lancer GT club member? The car no is 4777, black in color.
Cant wait for the name transfer to be done and to finally drive it around!

Cheers!
VJ

Johnny_Tan

From Facebook
Aug 16, 2010
www.facebook.com
Congrates for your new ride bro.. first come first.. New car hav to get use to it first then only slowly mod.. sure u wont want to mess up wif the warranty.. rite?? hehe.. lets meet up in our up comming TT after CNY.. ^^.. Cheers...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

My name is Steven, i just change my engine from 4G15 to 4G93 SOHC.

Now my exhaust still maintance to stock, any my friend say that need to change bigger piping and also extrator, bullet and muffler, but i dont know what size was better on my car.

I got a bad experiance before on 4G15, i only change to straight bullet and top speed at 145km/h only, very teruk........
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience