JPJ Cracked Down on Tinted Glass

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Sorry bro..and all other Altezzarians...we are out of town...hehehe.
Cannot come lah..next TT we come..hahaha

Hey Martin..wanna know what brand of exhaust system you are using on yr tezza ..hehehehe. Wah..must be better than HKS Hi-Power Silent ...no sound at all..only a yawn..hahahaha...

Bros and Sis...FYI, JPJ has begun their operasi of H.I.Ds and tinted glasses for the next 3 months 'day and night'. They will just issue you the summon, can't negotiate and have proceed to JPJ for inspection. Summon RM300 will be incurred once they release your car. Beware!

The monkeys are at it again...why? economy very bad, so start striking at the tax payers? real bunch of @$$h0L3Z!!!!

ahhhh shit......... how ahhhh. I thougt operasi in July only...... give me sometime to enjoy the privacy glass:bawling:

ahhhh shit......... how ahhhh. I thougt operasi in July only...... give me sometime to enjoy the privacy glass:bawling:

Do not worry bro....get it from me and u still enjoy your privacy..hahahaha.....

No lah..I think DjATB is trying to sell his windscreen...hehehehe...not provide "special treatment" for altezza members...hahaha.
If he can..I will be first in line lor....

No lah..I think DjATB is trying to sell his windscreen...hehehehe...not provide "special treatment" for altezza members...hahaha.
If he can..I will be first in line lor....

Hahaha...luckily u know what I meant..

aiyoh!!! sorrylah...blurlah...after heard fuel at RM2.70/litre...head spinning...

i almost kena JPJ,the officer try stop me but i tekan minyak only,,they really start catch the tinted

believe or not?i kena in short cut from seri petaling to happy garden,that's 1 block JPJ,then 1 block in kuchai lama,but i make u turn ,use others way to kuchai lama,time is 9.30 pm ,happen yesterday at 11 jun 2008,be carefull all altezza member,

Top Bottom