JPJ tinted licence

Jul 31, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
any of u have done the validation letter from a government medical officer for jpj tinted licence? i want to know which hospital and department do u guys go

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi bro, how it is done is usually a 'trade secret' - I don't think anyone will share how its done, but can it be done?? yes...I know of certain cases where the skin problem is serious, and or maybe skin cancer - these ppl cannot be expose to any sunlight - it can be done....otherwise, if its for VIP purposes, you are looking at RM12K - lifetime tinted for the registered car - and about RM300 bi-yearly renewal fee....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
check jpj website. there is a hotline and call the number. the website would offer little info, but through the person, you could ask for more detail...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hi bro, how it is done is usually a 'trade secret' - I don't think anyone will share how its done, but can it be done?? yes...I know of certain cases where the skin problem is serious, and or maybe skin cancer - these ppl cannot be expose to any sunlight - it can be done....otherwise, if its for VIP purposes, you are looking at RM12K - lifetime tinted for the registered car - and about RM300 bi-yearly renewal fee....
Yup, I don't think it can be shared in the forum. I also know someone, who wanted his Vellfire tinted dark, and have the approval....:driver:

markblurberry

Known Member
Jun 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yes..in Msia many things not possible is possible just need the right connection, and at the right price...its good and its bad..depending how you see it...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes..in Msia many things not possible is possible just need the right connection, and at the right price...its good and its bad..depending how you see it...
Good or bad to an individual depends whether you have the connection or not?......hhahhahahha:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
driver VLT 50%, rear windows 30%, so should be ok kua.
now JPJ quite lenient with tints.
but i see there is a diy 90% black tint, removable anytime u want & just stick it back. not sure how much is it.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
but i see there is a diy 90% black tint, removable anytime u want & just stick it back. not sure how much is it.
Topic actually where to get doctor's letter so can tint dark.....:biggrin::biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
aiya...simple ma....go to govt hospital...
i thought TS wanna have legal black tint on his car.

u must have a letter from the hospital stated that u have a rear skin disorder that cannot be exposed to the sun...like michael jackson. :biggrin:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
aiya...simple ma....go to govt hospital...
i thought TS wanna have legal black tint on his car.

u must have a letter from the hospital stated that u have a rear skin disorder that cannot be exposed to the sun...like michael jackson. :biggrin:
Any govt. hospital? that is what he asking....hahhahahhah:rofl:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
This is the part got me confusing, once 3-4month new regulation from JPJ (as i monitored PaulTan). When the hell are they going to decide a specification properly.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This is the part got me confusing, once 3-4month new regulation from JPJ (as i monitored PaulTan). When the hell are they going to decide a specification properly.
Last I know still awaiting approval since last year.
Front 70% VLT
Front two window 50%
Rear window and rear windscreen 30%

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi! sorry if i post at the wrong section, as the title says, where can i find a workshop that modifies toyota ae90/92? is there anywhere at sunway? most prefably there or subang/puchong. thanks alot people!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience