JPJ Cracked Down on Tinted Glass

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Hey..long time tak datang sudah lupa ke..hehehe
Every fri mesti ada TT punya....Mari mari ..

bushidofang

'(00) Lurker
Helmet Clan
Jun 1, 2006
Anywhere
yeahlah. whos altezza you saw there lah?? come TT lah.. same time same place.. now you miss us ahaha... next time still miss or not? =P

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
The white altezza number plate was WQ* 1035..a very new car indeed....the car was park in front of kayu nasi kandar. Hopefully it's a lady driver...coz i saw some stuff toys on the dash.kekekeke

Spotted another white altezza in front of Petronas KFC drive thru USJ....no. plate WM* **75....a malay driver. Another one was park at kalifah mamak, silver color WK* **00. so damn a lot altezzas in subang now.

Not to mention met the turbo charged sard altezza too.haha.

Time to change car already...kakakaka

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
Thanks for the warm welcome...Just got my ride actually so not so sure on how to use the things inside....hahahaha...stupid right?.....:)
We can always teach u how...just pass us the keys. that's all...kekekek:shades_smile:

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
By the way..anyway or anywhere we can get our tinted glass checked for the level of light penetration???
Greytezza, u can go n check at puspakom...
n the best way is to bring along the warranty card from the tint shop that shows its approved by JPJ...in case kena tahan..then, if the tint is too dark, JPJ will give u a warning letter to remove the tint n have to go back to JPJ for another inspection... that time go back to the tint shop and tell them about the tint...

shazmi3

1,000 RPM
Mar 16, 2005
Damansara
ic...u mean the glass is already dark...my bad...

as i know if the glass come originally dark from factory...should be no problem...will update the info soon...

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
ic...u mean the glass is already dark...my bad...

as i know if the glass come originally dark from factory...should be no problem...will update the info soon...
yo, bro..if that's true...that's wonderful news...

but, I'll hold my horses as our wonderful local authorities will not give up their "duit kopi" just so easily....afterall, it's part of their soure of income....

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
greytezza n son: didn't see you last nite for t.t?

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Sorry bro..and all other Altezzarians...we are out of town...hehehe.
Cannot come lah..next TT we come..hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifu,

Please throw some light on me as I don't understand how "ignition coil" convert voltage. Let's say:-

1. Power input is 12vdc, coil ratio is 100:1 but the ignition coil output becomes about 24kv.

2. CDI output of 350vdc is sent to the input of ignition coil with 100:1 ratio but the ignition coil output becomes about 50kv.

Regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience