JPJ Blacklisted (how to settle)

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
Hello all sifus,
need ya help....
Last july stuck in roadblock and then JPJ give me letter to go inspetion, a week after that my car accident and I forgot about it. I even lost the letter.huhu.

Today i check my car no plate at JPJ website and its blacklisted. What is the best way to settle this. My car is currently doing wide body and is in painting processs now. can endorse like this?

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Hello all sifus,
need ya help....
Last july stuck in roadblock and then JPJ give me letter to go inspetion, a week after that my car accident and I forgot about it. I even lost the letter.huhu.

Today i check my car no plate at JPJ website and its blacklisted. What is the best way to settle this. My car is currently doing wide body and is in painting processs now. can endorse like this?
I think you have to confront them and ask whether is there any 'rayuan' that can be made.
anyhow, you have to do inspection for color change, right?

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
mayb u can ask around to get runners who can help u settle it....
my fren kene tinting dat time....n the jpj guy issue him a letter to go inspection....
pass the letter to a runner n settled for around RM300-400....
the letter came out wif a chop saying the car has been inspected....where the car did not even go to puspakom....

but for ur case a bit diff la....
edi kene blacklisted....
but i believe there's runner who can do....
there;s nth dat $$$ cant settle....
malaysia boleh...haha

ce9a_evo

Known Member
Dec 23, 2006
black listed car if pass through runner to settle ... i think they will charge u more den 1k ...

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
black listed car if pass through runner to settle ... i think they will charge u more den 1k ...
wow more than 1k :confused:...thats so expensive... no money lor like dat

kinda worried they would sita my car or something like that if failed inspection. huhu

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
wow more than 1k :confused:...thats so expensive... no money lor like dat

kinda worried they would sita my car or something like that if failed inspection. huhu
there are always some other 'ways' to make your pass the inspection, you get what I mean? :rolleyes:

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
yeah in know there are 'ways' available but dunno how to tap in to them...hehe

i'll probably try to find a runner 1st....my roadtax finnishing next month :help:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
u try to ask a runner 1st, if no contacts, u contact your insurance or finance company to provide u with the runner's contact number, c whether they can settle without your car going to puspakom,
last resort will be once your car complete, u borrow your frens bonet + bumper & go for inspection lor...

shahzad86

Known Member
Feb 2, 2008
u try to ask a runner 1st, if no contacts, u contact your insurance or finance company to provide u with the runner's contact number, c whether they can settle without your car going to puspakom,
last resort will be once your car complete, u borrow your frens bonet + bumper & go for inspection lor...
thanx for the advice bro, appreciate it. Hope those runners dun suck me dry oni :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Finale 15:45PM

The 2005 Festival concluded in spectacular fashion with a surprise fireworks show during the closing celebrations. Even...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience