JB New Section........ Part 4.....

ashween

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
JB
Visit site
curi curi sleep? as i said la, come and join me working here in a room of temp consistanly 20-21 deg temp then i wanna see you curi sleep

Bump:

how not to KAN you? since you so pandai "dong ka" right, quit ur job now and go "dong ka" la. As you always complain about ur job and ur company, its the right time now. your boss sure lup u dip dip.

Johnny,
Its kind of weird though. I thought clubbing is what youngster trend always doing but u seems like just entering such phase. whahahahaha... from you, always its either clubbing / gals. Dont you have something else? whahahha

Keon / Ash,
Both of you "jua" each other "gen" or what? Else how come ash will dream of keon whole night? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........
dont jealous la....

chiowz.....new car ready liao......hehehehe

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
curi curi sleep? as i said la, come and join me working here in a room of temp consistanly 20-21 deg temp then i wanna see you curi sleep

Bump:

how not to KAN you? since you so pandai "dong ka" right, quit ur job now and go "dong ka" la. As you always complain about ur job and ur company, its the right time now. your boss sure lup u dip dip.

Johnny,
Its kind of weird though. I thought clubbing is what youngster trend always doing but u seems like just entering such phase. whahahahaha... from you, always its either clubbing / gals. Dont you have something else? whahahha

Keon / Ash,
Both of you "jua" each other "gen" or what? Else how come ash will dream of keon whole night? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

errr........... abit scary right?

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
guys guys guys!!!!
this satuday 21march proton free for night sprint....
n 22march track day...
siapa on????

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Any night TT also can, drag and track also can. It is best if someone could fetch me. ;) Now on power save mode.
huh? what u mean by power save mode?

casper23

Known Member
Jan 27, 2009
need to spend a lot of power on something kaa......
use tongkat ali lorrr....
more power....
huhuuhuhuuh....

evening guys....

coolval

Known Member
Jan 4, 2004
JB
i think his power = $$$
Not sexual hormones lah casper..
For that no need tongkat ali.. he's got ashween.. kekeke

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
wassup!!!!

keon, we TT at serempang mamak lo...
nearer to ur place ma....
but if goin pasir gudang, then hav to fetch u...
a bit too far right???
hahahaha....

Bump: wassup!!!!

keon, we TT at serempang mamak lo...
nearer to ur place ma....
but if goin pasir gudang, then hav to fetch u...
a bit too far right???
hahahaha....

tykiasu

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2004
Johor Bahru
track day & TT for this week can not make it. gotta go back home town be brother cause friend kahwin.

yes, keon meaning is $. need to save save save. I think i'll be using my bike more often liao.

johnny then waht is after hour? something like bistro? when to club twenty one last 2 weeks near jalan alor. alot ang mo chicks there la. cb, come toilet ask for underwear cause she bet with her friend. daring right??..wakakaak.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello fellow ZTH bros,I was just wondering if there are any specific steering lock brands that is worth buying? As of now,im using the one by Perodua and I don't think it really protects my car.Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience