JB New Section........ Part 4.....

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
frank... how many ah beng n ah seng die on the road??? i never see them famous oso....

yellowflash... get a 2nd hand wira/civic in JB n whack oni la....

ownd... u wanna join frank's kambing club??? lolz

haha, yea i have tat idea of getting a cheap 2nd hand civic in jb for weekend and track but rite now i am considering to get a car in sg and that will cost quite a sum if i do... hoping by year end... cause now i need to save and prepare for wedding and house so i am putting on hold plans of getting a car.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Wedding? Dont hold any wedding la... why spend sooooo much just to put a show to everyone else? no meaning rite? Rather use that 60k-70k to buy a dream car. At the end, what does wedding gain u anything? LOL

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
i agree. no need spend so much on wedding la. use that money do other thing better. renovate house, renovate car, renovate wife...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
I wan i wan... i wan to renovate wife... er... shld i say recon? LOL

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Kekeke, im not those scared wife type. Speaking of it, i shld even copy and paste and SHOW IT TO HER.

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
ownd... u non sense la... ur car n my car same engine le...

frank... u r using ppl to shoot ur wife again???

yellowflash... frank oso got one sg car n m'sia car... go consult him... he almost can b financial planner d....

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
I didnt hor... i normally tell her straight on her face one hor....

sorry hor... im a bad planner not to mention in terms of $$$. Ask me spend money, yes, im the best

Last edited:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Frank... Who is not good at spending????

Arturo... U mean night sprint or track day??

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
Wedding? Dont hold any wedding la... why spend sooooo much just to put a show to everyone else? no meaning rite? Rather use that 60k-70k to buy a dream car. At the end, what does wedding gain u anything? LOL
haha, i also don't really want to hold wedding but i believe usually these ceremony is for the family and not for us... well its alot of money can definitely can down pay for a decent car but sometimes what needs to be spent cannot be avoided...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Tell them. MY wedding. MY wife, MY money. They wan? PAY ME

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
yellow...u got that right. the dinner n all that shebang is never for those getting married. this tradition is sorta irritating. one of my frens just went to get registered n doesnt even plan to have a dinner. just a simple get together with some frens then family. but then her parents are ok with that. it really depends on your parents...

calvin...track la. me auto...however play oso times will be the same. stomp n hope hahahah

persis...harloooo

normality...they got pay wat. saman la. but i noticed normally if relatives are invited...they pay a single angpow(rm50-100) for the whole family of 5. then the father will drink till red n start singing hokkien kua. so the morale of the story is...invite friends better!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Seriously a series of car faults these days....

I went for a manual transmission fluid change. I brought my own gear oil. After draining my transmission of the old oil, it was time to fill in the new. The worker used a machine that was meant to flush ATF to pump my new gear oil into my gearbox. I wasn't sure if that was the standard procedure, so I kept quiet but made sure he flushed the machine thoroughly. And I did ask him to run the machine through with more fresh gear oil.

Long...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience