500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
YOURS.... see the rear ones... very thick oooo..."all balls still tight"

alphamale

Aug 28, 2005
JB
corollagtouring said:
YOURS.... see the rear ones... very thick oooo..."all balls still tight"

Hey Awal, thanks bro for posting the pics! Can't wait to get it fitted with my Cusco's all round together with the front strut bar you're posting to me.

Btw, where you manage to buy the rear anti-roll bar you were talking about from? You got pics of it? :smile:

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
yo brother u got anti roll bar for my car rear ah?? connect both the shocks behind my rear seat... let me know thanks.. i also heard u still driving ur EP ah lolz tipuu yee...lolz

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
got pillow ball mounts for the starlet or not? my friend looking also la
got for my rear ah lolz

corollagtouring

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2005
DeOngster said:
yo brother u got anti roll bar for my car rear ah?? connect both the shocks behind my rear seat... let me know thanks.. i also heard u still driving ur EP ah lolz tipuu yee...lolz
No la bro... the starlet sold la...many Corolla SEG and starlet owners handed me their starlet to be modded by me la bros.... so please don't shocked to see me driving different car everyday LOL!

i can get it, CUSCOs... will contact you once the stock arrives OK bro?

DeOngster

500 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
okok cusco anti roll bar ya... around how much ah? sounds interesting... also upper pillow ball mounts ya one pair for my rear IF there are any lol... and a pair for front my friend is looking... just let me know the prices first ya.... peace bro btw the shocks are great a BIT stiff but nice

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since crime rates are always in the rise I have a question to ask fans of ZTH here. Are weapons and arms necessary to be kept in the car to protect ourselves?
IMO I won't and don't keep any of these items including steering lock to protect myself as I believe I'm protected if I don't leave my vehicle if I encounter with a road bully of theft. In such cases where theft (i.e: breaking your window to get your handbags or monies left on the passenger seat) is concerned we cannot do much since...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience