Japanese repair quake-ravaged road in just six days

asid_b

Mar 27, 2006
amazing! with help from doraemon or ultraman? :P
have pics during restoration?

Andee

Feb 11, 2006
Tough job create a standard, yet easy job create idiot..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The Japs are fast at work when come to restoration. That's why they can recover at a very fast pace and that's why they are always in front. I was in Tokyo after the earth quake and the people there didn't panic. The streets are still calm and everyone is still acting in an orderly fashion.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Not to sound offensive, but looking at the trees on the right, in 6 days, the trees growing higher?
I believe it should be the other way around.
If u look closer on the road sign on the left, the foto were alot closer on the after, n the tall tree i believe hav been patch with cement.

And Malaysia wanna build a nuclear power plant!
To kill all of us..

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
how the hell do u repair that in 6 days ??? anybody got pics of the daily repair progress ?

ghohz

Known Member
Nov 13, 2008
japs people have 1st class minded..just like thier country..

whphon

Jul 16, 2006
malaysian, do not dream of this. as long out JKR put some black color on the road is consider excellent already.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i wanna retrofit waja's projector lenses onto my myvi's sportlights. but first of all how to split the sportlight's lens & housing ah? kenot ar?

how you ppl do it? searched adi, some of you guys say put in oven but i wanna put in oven oso scared that i melt my sportlite sure kena 70 bucks fer a new one also! myvi plastic one maa..

plz help me asap.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience