izzit normal for my engine?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

arvinkumar

Known Member
on a straight road(not going down or up)while cruising at 120 kmh at 5th gear,i could easily achieve 185kmh with the same gear(two person inside).....my engine is stock accept for open pod filter air,grounding....izzit okay and good enough for a 1.3efi(1998) engine??????

Last edited:
well, its good enough. 185kmh ? u r one of the lucky owner i guess because some could only goes 150,160,170 even the new saga claimed to reach 190 !!

so keep smiling & enjoy ur ride ok.

arvinkumar said:
on a straight road(not going down or up)while cruising at 120 kmh at 5th gear,i could easily achieve 185kmh with the same gear(two person inside).....my engine is stock accept for open pod filter air,grounding....izzit okay and good enough for a 1.3efi(1998) engine??????

wat car?

how long u need to reach 185km/h from 120km/h at 5th gear?

if u wan to drive fast,make sure ur car handling system is good enuf..

my 2 cents

arvinkumar said:

wow....it's a good result for your car.98' can still mantain this speed not easy.... :rock:

wats the purpose of this thread? .. i think they put porsche engine in ure car ;) he he

arvinkumar said:

eriously a question or wanna show off??? hhehee... jk jk :tongue:
juz to let u know even the cefiro 2.0 cannot reach 180km/h... 150km/h i already scare liao coz not stable.. wat to to?? 15" ori rims, all stock absorber and spring :_(

kmunz said:
eriously a question or wanna show off??? hhehee... jk jk :tongue:
juz to let u know even the cefiro 2.0 cannot reach 180km/h... 150km/h i already scare liao coz not stable.. wat to to?? 15" ori rims, all stock absorber and spring :_(

heheheeh u know y ur not stable.................
hehe it's time to change new cefiro lo...

thanks bros for ur replies...anywayz...i didnt put this thread to show off but to let know the 1.3rians that our car can reach that speed..
bu if u ask me whether it was stable anot...i would say yes on a straight road coz my babe is lowered!but of coz if u wanna turn at that speed then its kinda stupid la...hehe...but still SPEED KILLS whether on a straight road or vice versa!
me just wana test my babe`s full power!
by the way!u better change ur cefiro if it shakes at that speed coz my proton can do better at the best!!!

arvinkumar said:
oh ya!HUAKENNY bro!it takes me 8 seconds to reach that!counted last night!izzit okay?

hey bro..so fast meh..8 seconds from 120 to 15km/h...what a miracle to proton.
what have u did to ur car?

I'm driving Satria 1.5M EFi top speed can only reach 180km/h.

hey bro since u from sj..want to test drive ar?
hehe

Last edited:
i also dunno...

seriously bro...open pod filter..13 inch rim...lowered...1.6 spark plug cable.....ngk spark plug.....tuned alternator and distributor....1.5 trotle body.....thats all...but soon gonna change to mivec alredi...

i thought oem rims gives the most accurate reading??...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom