Izzit Possible to find a Year 2000 RX7, Recon or UNREG?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

topgearfan

Jul 11, 2005
Malaysia
Hi,
RX7 officially end of production in 2002. I search around but couldn't find a year 2000 or latest for a RECOND or UNREG car. Can anyone help?

:cool:

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
YES how much money you willing to burn?? RM150K - RM250K? You should speak with NAZA or MOFAZ as they were the last to bring in 1997+ RX-7s. They might even be able to special order for you.

A cheaper alternative would be to buy a 1994-1996 model and swap in a good condition 2000 half-cut at Ah Choi's place in Subang. Get him to replace the whole front end with the half-cut including brakes, bumper, lights, suspension, steering etc and your set.

kylim8

Known Member
Jun 1, 2004
K.L- K3p0nG
yea, im lookin for an unreg rx-7 as well... speakin of 'surgery' to this machine,around how much would that be? heard that this babe has high maintenance cost?

crazy abt this babe although its a classic one i suppose, wish to get more info fr mazda tai ko2 coz im gettin it for sure, only times matter...

topgearfan

Jul 11, 2005
Malaysia
Thanks for your precious info bro 13btt. Saw few RX7 selling price around RM80-90 from MOTORTRADER and AUTOWORLD, hehe was wondering izzit form RECLUB ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Katsuhiko Yukawa or ‘Gachan’ as he’s known amongst friends isn’t a typical model maker by any stretch of the imagination. He doesn’t just buy model car kits and painstakingly build them with the utmost care and attention to detail… far from it. He painstakingly builds them with the utmost care and attention to detail and modifies them. We’re not talking about cutting the suspension and reattaching it so that the car looks like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience