Izzit illegal to keep a golf sticks in the car?

GSR4857

Known Member
Feb 20, 2005
hi all zth menbers

can some 1 tell me that izzit illegal who keep a golf stick inside our car?

thinking to keep 1 for self defence.

anyway can share your idea or experience.

tq

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
GSR4857 said:
hi all zth menbers

tq
it is ILLEGAL to have any equipment in the car to defence yourself......you can carry the golf stick for self defensive but in case the police stops u then u must tell them that u play golf......if u say its for self defence they have a right to detain u on the spot bcos a lot of road bullies carry some equipment/weapons in their cars so police may think u are also one of them....just carry a can of pepper spray for defence will do one !!!!!!! if we carry any equipment to defend us then it would psychologically prompt us to confront the other party when any road problem arise......the other party may have a gun tucked inside his pants & you may take out your golf stick thinking he is not armed & then he ...BANGS @@@@ you .....u will die , after that ???? remember the case of a old lawyer who shot death a despatch man in bangsar.....its really UNCALLED for any human to carry a weapon to defend himelf/herself.......unless ofcourse if yr jobs/nature of business requires to. this is my opinion & sorry if i am very blunt ......cheers man !!!!!!

simon

Known Member
Mar 31, 2005
i also used to carry a baton in my car some years back......it sort of gave me a false sense of security thinking that i have something to defend myself.......but i dread to think what would have happened if i had used my baton at any time........all the hassle of going to police in case of any fight & them investigating & questioning me & if someone is fatally injured thru the use of my baton.......this all could be avoided by just not confronting anybody at all during a road problem/accident........just relax & leave the scene , even if they are robbers its just too dangerous to fight back.....the moment anyone see that we have a weapon it will anger them more & prompt them to attack us. Read any road bully case carefully where someone is attacked & you will notice that it happened because both parties confronted each other.....

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Agreed with u Simon!!! I have a Stoplock Pro in my car for precatious purpose hell i never even use the dam lock at all,come to think about all the hassle i rather leave the scene than being questions for defending myself n kill the bastard due to scuffle with the other party.

The moral of the story settle the thing amicably don't settle the problem with fist and anger, u will definitely regret!!!

zero_kool

Known Member
Nov 17, 2004
GSR4857 said:
hi all zth menbers

tq
ing,
wah, u hv a golf club in ur car meh?? din see it that day one???hahaha...well, yeah, like what simon and tohsan said....if u get caught in a road block or something......and they see ur self defence "weapon" there...man...u hv lots of explaining and hassle to go through. :). y la? what happened now?
actually, remember i told that one of my mech in penang(the one who works in speedworks) he has a baseball bat in his car!!..hahahahaa...so..bottom line....carry it at ur own risk bro........:).

Last edited:

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
illegal or not is depends on how u answer the police officer who questions u...
Since u're carrying a golf club it'l be easier to answer them. unless u really carry stick or knife la... :p

spec.check

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
dude,

a lot of wisdom from those who replied.

Still best if you leave that at home. If your assailant(s) find you with a club, they will only increase their will to "hurt" you bad. Worse...if so happen a policeman passes by and see you holding a club, you will be charged. Takkan you say, you want to practise your golf in the middle of a busy highway.

Best strategy is to ignore foolish people (road bullies) and in case of a robbery, remember you can always buy another car but you only have 1 life to live.

Thus...the need for golf club?

cheers dude!

happy driving,
s-c

*you deserve it, if you have worked hard for it*

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...I'm thinking to get Mazda CX5 or Nissan Juke...

New for Mazda CX5
Recon for Nissan Juke

Both selling about the same price but couldn't decide which to get...ur opinion would much appreciated...

Thank u for the vewing and polling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience