IPOH TT

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
DuKe: Hmmm... Ok Ok... Tonight no go out see ppl throw oranges??? Hahaha... Will go there and see this Saturday... Thanks a lot DuKe Sir....
shit..i forgot last nite was chap goh meh....argh..if not can go simpang pulai kuan yin temple and see chics throw oranges...cis cis...ony once a freakin year!!!! AND I MISSED IT ...damn!...

neways no prob bro..always here to help...:regular_smile:

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
what la DuKe...i was waiting...nothing much to do last night...only lepak at samila till 2 am...after liv-mu match...cilek mu! ..huh
Liverpool lost..cis..so din bother to go out..huhuhuh....last nite i was at samila wif boy,faiz,shah,war and rom...haha...din see u ther aso..anyways incase i dun see u.... can u get 13" sport rims pcd 100??..im interested...hehe

skyrap

1,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Visit site
danhong81:
brother i selling my original HKS hi-flow muffler..i buying brand new around RM600++ and just using it 6 month... reason selling bcos wanna put flame thrower and don't want waste the nice muffler....now i looking for 2nd tanabe muffler..give me your best price if you interesting.. hehe...

skyrap

1,000 RPM
Sep 14, 2004
Ipoh~KL
Visit site
shit..i forgot last nite was chap goh meh....argh..if not can go simpang pulai kuan yin temple and see chics throw oranges...cis cis...ony once a freakin year!!!! AND I MISSED IT ...damn!...

neways no prob bro..always here to help...:regular_smile:
issh...got a lot of pretty chics already still want see those :cyclops::cyclops:chics meh?
haha.... but now u still can pancing those oranges up ma...i think still reserve a lot for you in that pool geh...hahahaaa....

Lord_darkslide

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
u can get a full exhaust system...from extractor till muffler for around 400-500...depends on wut bullet and extractor u wan....cheap2 brands la..not those HKS,Apex'i,Jasma...haha... hard to get performance stuffs in ipoh...theres not alot of places that sells 'em

Ipoh's famous exhaust shops are AES exhaust at pengkalan,Weng chong exhaust in jalan bendahara and Ou exhaust in either silibin,fair park and jalan kampar..zero4? i seen some performance exhaust hanging in their shop too.You can go and survey these places...bout the workmanship...im not dat sure...i think..it shud be ok la...anyone got any other places other da these pls state k..hehe i ony know these few

neways gud luck bro...

hello to all ipoh kaki... long time didnt drop by here...

duke: thanks for the info... i ve been thinking to change my exhaust piping... think will drop by AES mebbe next week to ask around.. errkkk do AES to i/c piping too??

thanks

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
skyrap: Brother, as much as I wanna get that from you... But the problem is I just own a Savvy... Your exhaust so nice... Wont fit into my Savvy la... I dont want it to end up like small car with big exhaust i.e. small guy with big D***!!! Hahaha... You get me? Anyhow... Do upload the pic la... See got ppl interested in it or not ma... So what's your offer price?

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
issh...got a lot of pretty chics already still want see those :cyclops::cyclops:chics meh?
haha.... but now u still can pancing those oranges up ma...i think still reserve a lot for you in that pool geh...hahahaaa....
aiks wher got chics le...huhuh single ma..hahaha when u coming back...???

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
hello to all ipoh kaki... long time didnt drop by here...

duke: thanks for the info... i ve been thinking to change my exhaust piping... think will drop by AES mebbe next week to ask around.. errkkk do AES to i/c piping too??

thanks
no prob bro..always here to share ....neways im not sure bout the i/c piping part....u better enquire wif AES themselves....gud luck bro..:regular_smile:

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
skyrap: Brother, as much as I wanna get that from you... But the problem is I just own a Savvy... Your exhaust so nice... Wont fit into my Savvy la... I dont want it to end up like small car with big exhaust i.e. small guy with big D***!!! Hahaha... You get me? Anyhow... Do upload the pic la... See got ppl interested in it or not ma... So what's your offer price?
Gurls dig small guys with big D***!!! Hahahajahahhaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Hmmm... You all think Savvy rims are light or not??? Should I go for sport rims or exhaust system??? Both also around the same price... RM700-Rm800...

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Actually... Will changing exhaust system increase FC???

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
i think depends aso ..coz the new exhaust will sound better after changing(depends wut exhaust aso) and that will make u wanna rev a lil bit more den usual..hehe...neways change exhaust will increase some hp...meaning more power = more petrol...jz my 2 cents hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
I am new member in Zth and a proud owner of Iswara Aeroback LMSS ....
I wondering if anyone have suggestion on the tyre rotation and care.
How about balancing and alignment ?
The basic question is when should be done ..... ?? :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :blink:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience