IPOH TT

dreamers_vault

Known Member

dreamers_vault

Known Member
May 15, 2006
got...ask duke..i think he know..u can call me also..i can show u where..but dono the price range

DuKe

Known Member

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
Aiyo... Means I got no chance to ask you all 'chin bui' about cars la... Hahaha... So maybe I ask it here la...

Anywhere in Ipoh can do a good exhaust job with honest price??? I am looking for mid till the exhaust for around 500 something... You all think can do??? What is the range in that price??? Good?? Moderate or Poor???
u can get a full exhaust system...from extractor till muffler for around 400-500...depends on wut bullet and extractor u wan....cheap2 brands la..not those HKS,Apex'i,Jasma...haha... hard to get performance stuffs in ipoh...theres not alot of places that sells 'em

Ipoh's famous exhaust shops are AES exhaust at pengkalan,Weng chong exhaust in jalan bendahara and Ou exhaust in either silibin,fair park and jalan kampar..zero4? i seen some performance exhaust hanging in their shop too.You can go and survey these places...bout the workmanship...im not dat sure...i think..it shud be ok la...anyone got any other places other da these pls state k..hehe i ony know these few

neways gud luck bro...

danhong81

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Wah!!! 400-500 only can get cheap2 stuff ga??? Hmmm... Then I think I need to save more money lor... I saw from the forums that Hotbits has a full system for Savvy at around 850... You all think Hotbits is good???

DuKe

Known Member

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
Wah!!! 400-500 only can get cheap2 stuff ga??? Hmmm... Then I think I need to save more money lor... I saw from the forums that Hotbits has a full system for Savvy at around 850... You all think Hotbits is good???
can get cheap exhaust under 400 aso le hehe..coz u can choose wut extractor u wan...wut bullet...and muffler...if u choose expensive wan den mai expensive lo hehe...hotbits okle..some ppl say its gud...some ppl say hotbits extractor cracks easily....

danhong81

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Seriously, I dont mind paying a bit more for quality and the job well done... I am not the type who likes to try try one la... Hahaha... Wanna do it... Then do a good one... That's why I wanna ask you all 'chin bui' here lor...

DuKe

Known Member

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
haha..okok...ipoh not much choise le....huhu..try to find around some old topics but hotbits,.....zenden exhaust system aso has gud review

nakamichi

Known Member

nakamichi

Known Member
Nov 18, 2003
Hi guys,

Sorry for late reply, having problem accessing internet.. yesterday Kopitiam area all block for fire cracker event... thought to make up TT on next saturday or any other day sugested?

Duke:
B18C wor...

Cheers

danhong81

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
DuKe: Can give me directions to where AES is??? I know the rest of the place and planned for a visit to any of them next Saturday... Hahaha... Just wanna do a survey 1st b4 I actually strip off the 'intestines' and replace with new ones...

DuKe

Known Member

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
Hi guys,

Sorry for late reply, having problem accessing internet.. yesterday Kopitiam area all block for fire cracker event... thought to make up TT on next saturday or any other day sugested?

Duke:
B18C wor...

Cheers
its okla...was not free aso last nite hehe...B18C??:shocked: wher wher:mouth_closed::mouth_closed:

DuKe

Known Member

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
DuKe: Can give me directions to where AES is??? I know the rest of the place and planned for a visit to any of them next Saturday... Hahaha... Just wanna do a survey 1st b4 I actually strip off the 'intestines' and replace with new ones...
okok...hmm u know how to get to seksyen 18 onot?? pengkalan?

danhong81

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
DuKe: I know where Station 18 is... It's where Zero4 is also, right???

DuKe

Known Member

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
aiks i silap...hehe i meant station 18...

yeap..near zero4..but its the row of shops betul2 behind zero4...the last corner end shop...i dun think AES has a signboard...but its a corner lot.....u can see a shop wif cars and the owner is using a black ef9...either a ef9 or a crx..i forgot liao haha...

danhong81

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
DuKe: Hmmm... Ok Ok... Tonight no go out see ppl throw oranges??? Hahaha... Will go there and see this Saturday... Thanks a lot DuKe Sir....

dreamers_vault

Known Member

dreamers_vault

Known Member
May 15, 2006
what la DuKe...i was waiting...nothing much to do last night...only lepak at samila till 2 am...after liv-mu match...cilek mu! ..huh

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Since 2005, the Bugatti Veyron made international headlines, becoming the world's fastest and most powerful car ever produced by a manufacturer. Not any more it seems.

<!--more-->Even though the Veyron managed to reach the 1,000bhp mark through its unique W16...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience