ah-pex

Known Member
Apr 28, 2009
pahang/n9
www.apexgarage.multiply.com
Re: integra Headcounts!!

wazzzaaa....
:wavey:

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

ah pex....kuantan hah? nice road and nice beach...cun wooo...
geng...plan la turun kuantan...
Cuti Cuti Malaysia sambil...
bermandi manda...dan
samil tu cucuk Danny:redface::redface:....
danny...dont get angry hah....
btw nice beast u hav in there...beast hah...not breast...hahahahahaha
if u guys want turun kuantan, count me in
mari-mari turun kuantan....huuu...roger2 lol if tutun kuantan....hihihihih...:driver:enjoy driving

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006

haah...
fuyooo dc2 900hp...
http://www.turbomagazine.com/features/turp_0812_2000_acura_integra/index.html
:stupid::stupid:

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
Guys, just some heads up. Someone broke the lock of my car door yesterday at SS2. Thanks to the old age of my car.. the lock fell into the door and the culprit wasn't able to open it. This is next to the police station summore. So please be careful of your tegs.

fuck.. now have to go find new locks for my door from halfcut shop.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Apparently SS2 is notorious for car break ins.... Bro did u have a bag or something enticing in your car?
Also you lucky they didnt go for the window....nowadays instead of smashing they use a long object and pry the window from the side breaking the window.... I asked those tint guys if the security tint can help...he sed no if they pry the side...only can help if they smash the glass directly with a blunt object

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
Nothing in the car. If they wanted something, they would have broken the window as you said. But I think by breaking the lock, they are going for the car itself.

shahs

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006

gambar ni tangkap gune sony alpha shah ke?
clear nye...

Yeppp....sony alpha a200...
:smokin::smokin::smokin:

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Guys, just some heads up. Someone broke the lock of my car door yesterday at SS2. Thanks to the old age of my car.. the lock fell into the door and the culprit wasn't able to open it. This is next to the police station summore. So please be careful of your tegs.

fuck.. now have to go find new locks for my door from halfcut shop.
really bro....F@#k.....damm scary...wat can we do to avoid these bastard from doin these shit?
fix talking sensitive alarm can ha? or park at crowded place...many yrs ago my red honda emblem kena korek..front and bck hilang...location sunway pyramid...next to police station somemore!!!
idoit!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
danny, sorry to hear about ur car bro. I see ur car around a lot though, kota damansara, BU area, SS2 I think once only.

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
I suggest putting a big snake in the car.. bite the mofo!! Internal security. Or as one of my fren suggested, once u turn on the alarm, whoever that touches the door handle will get a big big jolt of electricity.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, my mechanical door lock on my neo is broken. any idea how to fix it? say if i wanted to send to a workshop,do i have to send to a normal service workshop or possibly a locksmith perhaps? if you guys do know, help me find one in melaka or jb.thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience