fuyooo dc2 900hp...
http://www.turbomagazine.com/features/turp_0812_2000_acura_integra/index.html
:stupid::stupid:

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
Guys, just some heads up. Someone broke the lock of my car door yesterday at SS2. Thanks to the old age of my car.. the lock fell into the door and the culprit wasn't able to open it. This is next to the police station summore. So please be careful of your tegs.

fuck.. now have to go find new locks for my door from halfcut shop.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Apparently SS2 is notorious for car break ins.... Bro did u have a bag or something enticing in your car?
Also you lucky they didnt go for the window....nowadays instead of smashing they use a long object and pry the window from the side breaking the window.... I asked those tint guys if the security tint can help...he sed no if they pry the side...only can help if they smash the glass directly with a blunt object

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
Nothing in the car. If they wanted something, they would have broken the window as you said. But I think by breaking the lock, they are going for the car itself.

shahs

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Re: integra Headcounts!!

gambar ni tangkap gune sony alpha shah ke?
clear nye...

Yeppp....sony alpha a200...
:smokin::smokin::smokin:

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Guys, just some heads up. Someone broke the lock of my car door yesterday at SS2. Thanks to the old age of my car.. the lock fell into the door and the culprit wasn't able to open it. This is next to the police station summore. So please be careful of your tegs.

fuck.. now have to go find new locks for my door from halfcut shop.
really bro....F@#k.....damm scary...wat can we do to avoid these bastard from doin these shit?
fix talking sensitive alarm can ha? or park at crowded place...many yrs ago my red honda emblem kena korek..front and bck hilang...location sunway pyramid...next to police station somemore!!!
idoit!!!!!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

lykiat

Known Member
Jun 1, 2006
danny, sorry to hear about ur car bro. I see ur car around a lot though, kota damansara, BU area, SS2 I think once only.

AlmostEvo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Pg/ KL
Visit site
I suggest putting a big snake in the car.. bite the mofo!! Internal security. Or as one of my fren suggested, once u turn on the alarm, whoever that touches the door handle will get a big big jolt of electricity.

eddyann

Oct 26, 2004
Hi,

just made a successful DC2R 96spec 4.4 LSD transplant recently, just wanna check with u guys.
mine : 80km/h@2800rpm++, 120km/h@4200++rpm is this normal for 4.4 LSD (tire 205/50/16)
i checked with gear calculator Honda Transmission Calculator by ZealAutowerks the difference is about 200++rpm. is this 'tolerance' normal? how about yours? :biggrin:

achor

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
congrats on your transplant...
since you have a 4.4 FD, i guess, you're looking for top speed?
if i remembered correctly, the rpm that you see now, is what i saw as well last time when i was still running 4.4 FD. great for highway cruise. you should be able to hit around 150 + - km/h without still not opening the v-tec.

mattdc2

Known Member
May 22, 2006

morning:stupid:

eddyann

Oct 26, 2004

congrats on your transplant...
since you have a 4.4 FD, i guess, you're looking for top speed?
if i remembered correctly, the rpm that you see now, is what i saw as well last time when i was still running 4.4 FD. great for highway cruise. you should be able to hit around 150 + - km/h without still not opening the v-tec.
yes, that's very true. 5th gear @ 150km/h still VTEC not open yet. but still the RPM is relatively abit high and i planned to change the 5th gear ratio 0.848 to 0.787. according to the calculator i might lowering abit its rpm about 200-300 rpm. therefore my FC will be better abit. right now my FC is linger around 10.5-11km/L with some VTEC open and top speed >160km/h driving.

I still remember there are numbers of dyno chart for fresh stock B18CR which about 170 HP (on wheel). plan to add more horses to about 20-30 WHP more later

mdikmal

Jan 7, 2005
long time no see..many years lost..now 2010 i'm comeback to active in motorsport..

eddyann

Oct 26, 2004

That's rite. Braking system is very important. If not, no matter how fast is your engine, but cant stop in time, u might lost ur car or ur life.
for me braking is number two. the 1st one is your tire. the one and ONLY direct contact to the asphalt. no use also very powerful braking but you end up skidding or locking your tires. this from my experience using 5 lug type R 11.1" (282mm) rotor with Dunlop cheapo D01 tires. always lock up.

achor

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

yes, that's very true. 5th gear @ 150km/h still VTEC not open yet. but still the RPM is relatively abit high and i planned to change the 5th gear ratio 0.848 to 0.787. according to the calculator i might lowering abit its rpm about 200-300 rpm. therefore my FC will be better abit. right now my FC is linger around 10.5-11km/L with some VTEC open and top speed >160km/h driving.

I still remember there are numbers of dyno chart for fresh stock B18CR which about 170 HP (on wheel). plan to add more horses to about 20-30 WHP more later
good one bro... i think you know what you're looking for...
other than just changing the 5th gear, you could try changing the final drive. as for me, i'm sticking with the 4.785. at the moment, it suits my needs nicely as i rarely hit more than 140km/h even on highways...

my priority at the moment is pickup as i'm constantly traveling through rural roads... at the moment...

eddyann

Oct 26, 2004

good one bro... i think you know what you're looking for...
other than just changing the 5th gear, you could try changing the final drive. as for me, i'm sticking with the 4.785. at the moment, it suits my needs nicely as i rarely hit more than 140km/h even on highways...

my priority at the moment is pickup as i'm constantly traveling through rural roads... at the moment...
according to the gearbox stamping mine J4D LSD and it should be 4.4 FD. but using the gear calculator mine seems to be 200-300 rpm higher than it should be. could be the meter giving some tolerance error or any possibility 4.785 FD has been swapped in my B18C halfcut? by the way the RPM readout vs speed as follows @ 5th gear on my J4D LSD gearbox:

Tire size 205/50/16
80 km/h @ 2800 rpm++
100 km/h @ 3500 rpm++
120 km/h @ 4200rpm++

are these values normal?

Last edited: