Initial D new movie

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just tell no problem...coz I know how the story goes anyway

My opinion is that the national anthem is stupid la..y not air negaraku every 2 hours in a shopping mall, or air it in astro before the start of every movie? It sounds similarly stupid isnt it? Patriotism cannot be forced. If negaraku is aired before an event starts, then that makes sense.

btw back to initial d, got english subtitles?
No subtitles, just Japanese Language. Yes, if any event I'm okay outside. Like Dataran Merdeka or Im attending some event. But in a Cinema is just ridiculous. Standing for the screen.

Yes, after beating Keisuke then finish. That's the 1st part. Do wait till credits finish ya.

The whole cinema only me and the father & son waited until credits finish. The rest of them left after the credits :banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
no subtitles then how to understand? Malay subtitles?
Just watch and enjoy the art :rofl:
Sure got la. English, Chinese and Malay.

So best not to sit too near, sit as far as possible. If not u need to look down then look up again :rofl:
I sit last 3rd row also consider near cuz the cinema hall is usually small ones for this Initial D.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Just tell no problem...coz I know how the story goes anyway

My opinion is that the national anthem is stupid la..y not air negaraku every 2 hours in a shopping mall, or air it in astro before the start of every movie? It sounds similarly stupid isnt it? Patriotism cannot be forced. If negaraku is aired before an event starts, then that makes sense.

btw back to initial d, got english subtitles?
patriotism starts from school.. xkisah if the student is problematic or not. Teacher also must join in even if they dont like it (referring to teachers during my time)

That's why i have commented n kena attack by Malaysians sbb i respect our neighbour's patriotism (Indonesia) even we know how crazy they are...

Initial D only one thing i am sad... no more MOVE :bawling:

Eurobeat not being there is ok but MOVE !!!

they already break n sadly my friend went to their last concert in singapore... feels like shooting myself... :banghead:

- Rage Your Dream
- Gamble Rumble
- Around the World
- Break in2 the nite
- Blazing Beat

and many more

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
patriotism starts from school.. xkisah if the student is problematic or not. Teacher also must join in even if they dont like it (referring to teachers during my time)

That's why i have commented n kena attack by Malaysians sbb i respect our neighbour's patriotism (Indonesia) even we know how crazy they are...

Initial D only one thing i am sad... no more MOVE :bawling:

Eurobeat not being there is ok but MOVE !!!

they already break n sadly my friend went to their last concert in singapore... feels like shooting myself... :banghead:

- Rage Your Dream
- Gamble Rumble
- Around the World
- Break in2 the nite
- Blazing Beat

and many more
I still okay, cuz I don't really fancy the songs haha! I enjoy the anime art and car sound more than the music.

I only remember in the game "Night on Fire" haha!

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Ha? I went to watch a movie last Thurs "Lucy" where got national anthem?
already pass 16/9 the malaysia day,so no more stand up:biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car using H7 bulbs...got cover for this size?? in the market i only seen H4 size cover...is too big for my headlamp...kenot fit...pls help me...cheers
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience