Initial D - The Movie (How was it?)

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
I heard that it was an ok movie if you treat it as just a car movie. (not related with Initial D)
If you treat it as Initial D, it sucks donkey ass.

Just what I heard.

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
havent watch it yet ... goin to watch it today ... hehe !!

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

sucks!! hahahhaa...

the story line is totally different that comic, what i mean is that what supposed to be is not...and what not to be has become...

my friend can sleep wei during the premier last night and he was a damn track kaki guy using and evo....hahahahha

anyway 2/5 stars

Z

][zoohalee][vtec][

but there a lot of things to laugh about from the movie...

funny

doktahu

Known Member
Nov 27, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
that will happen when hong kong make movie adapt from japanese comic..;)

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Movie adaptations of comics/cartoons will always have a handicap in one way or another. For a start, the style of presentation in animations/drawings can illustrate much more than what an actor or stuntman can do.

I haven't watched the movie yet so no comments, but all I can say is that after following the manga and anime, I doubt I will enjoy the movie much.

Crashvenom

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
malaysia
I say it's ok if come to think of that they need to squeeze everything and make into a movie that is less than 2 hours.

If you watch it by knowing what Initial D are, you most likely get dissappointed like me.
The story line just doesnt seem to be smooth enough thats all. Like not linking well enough.
Otherwise the funny scene itself worth the money spend for that kinda ticket price because
its really holy moly funny. *note: this only apply to those who understand cantonese*

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
imagine if malaysia did it's own version of Initial-D. :D

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
if there is Malaysian Initial D ahhh.... i won't waste my money even on the pasar malam DVD ....hehehe :D

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

About a week ago we posted a video of a Lexus LF-A at full flight shattering a champagne glass (posted below) and now Lexus has released a follow up to that video, behind the scenes footage and the science behind the shattering glass and the Yamaha-tuned V10 engine. If you liked the first video, you're going to like this.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience