Rides of Initial D in Penang for official Movie opening

MystaJ

Feb 10, 2005
Green Lane
Time: 12.15am
Date: 12th June 2005
I was at Coffee Bean, Gurney Hotel when i suddenly heard very loud engine revs coming from Kelawai Road along Gurney Hotel, and i thought to myself, which kinda of riceboy (ah beng) is going around making so much noise! Until i behold with my own eyes, the glory of the Rides of Initial D from KL here in Penang for the official opening of the movie drives by Gurney Drive and proceeds to the hotel porch. With my camera in hand, i rushed towards those glorious rides and took a few shots of them with much excitement. Not only were they magnificent to behold, they even sound awesome, especially with the Toyota Trueno AE86 twin cam 1.6 engine revs...phew...awesome! Please visit the link below for some of the shots...

http://photobucket.com/albums/y194/slk660/Rides%20of%20Initial%20D%20-%20The%20Movie/?multi=19&addtype=

MystaJ

Feb 10, 2005
Green Lane
fable_faiz said:
wooohooo!!nice pix!!
thanks...it was really great that i had my camera that time...if not wud've wasted it...hehehe

coolblue

no chic photo arrr ? ....
the digi promo girls looks lovely .. :)

but honestly ... the car looks very ugly la ..

slk850

Dec 17, 2003
I saw them too passed by macarister road, i can't took pic.....driving. :mad:
Thanks for the pics, joseph. :D

im newbie n consider to transplat my wira 1.3M carb to 4G91 MPI manual....i wan to ask any sifu here can tell me about the price for the halfcut ?? n if i get the parts separetely, how bout the price oso....??? thanks