and no need to do any technique like eraser,shift up shift down
graphic nicer
but very expensive
RM2 per game ok lar this is cheap
but buying the card RM18:sleep:

QuickRide

Aug 31, 2007
Wah, serious? >< when it come out. Long time no play initial D liao. But i'm initial D fan. But not pro lar. hehe..

Adeen

Apr 28, 2006
yup...to expensive lor....
card rm18...can put 3 cars...to get new car rm2...
but the game not as fun as version 3 IMO...
since v3 i got subaru version v 30 stars card...hahaha

QuickRide

Aug 31, 2007
>< so pro meh? i lao beh one lar. v2 only got 20 stars v3 only got 18. >< sux lo. any other pro out there?

MASSARCE

Sep 2, 2007
HERES SUM CARDS OF MINE,HOMIES.I GOT IT BOUT 2 YEARS AGO,KINDA OLD,NOT EVEN GON 2 PLAY VER4 THO.

Adeen

Apr 28, 2006
and ur teh jia wei.....only use duplicate technique to achieve high level...

Adeen

Apr 28, 2006
>< so pro meh? i lao beh one lar. v2 only got 20 stars v3 only got 18. >< sux lo. any other pro out there?
no pro la....only addicted to the game while it was still hot...now seldom play anymore...

MASSARCE

Sep 2, 2007
and ur teh jia wei.....only use duplicate technique to achieve high level...
Yo,turd homie.Long time no see,where ya been????I though ya dead already.:proud:
So wuts da matter if i use duplicate tech to achieve high level a not??I can doit cuz i smart at high technology,u cant doit cuz u "NUT".Plus dats jz a game,don take it serious,plz get a life,single cell mofo.

MASSARCE

Sep 2, 2007
no pro la....only addicted to the game while it was still hot...now seldom play anymore...
stop bs,fake jack.

Adeen

Apr 28, 2006
Yo,turd homie.Long time no see,where ya been????I though ya dead already.:proud:
So wuts da matter if i use duplicate tech to achieve high level a not??I can doit cuz i smart at high technology,u cant doit cuz u "NUT".Plus dats jz a game,don take it serious,plz get a life,single cell mofo.
that means u got shit for skill....no offence...
the technique oso u had to dig from a friend of mine...and u think ur smart..??
what a SMARTASS indeed....full of shit oso...
and u don't even know how to spell massacre right...dumbass..

MASSARCE

Sep 2, 2007
that means u got shit for skill....no offence...
the technique oso u had to dig from a friend of mine...and u think ur smart..??
what a SMARTASS indeed....full of shit oso...
and u don't even know how to spell massacre right...dumbass..
Seem lyk u jz a loser dat got fulla shit on yo jerkass mouth...............wat a twat...............and a loser lyk u prefer to talk lotta shits on here........why dont jz hook me up on life................i glad to help goverment to flush away a useless thrashy lyk u..................no gurls will dig a lil bitch lyk ya cuz yo whip is lousy as fuck,even a corupt ppls also wouldn buy yo whip.....................n u obviously dumb as shit.................Eversince tha first time i saw ya,i can seen a words "U DON WANNA FUCK WIT ME CUZ IM A DUMBASS" been wrote on yo dogass face.......so get da fuck up,incest bitch,go to hide on yo brokeass home n stash some bonez on back of yo ass.

Adeen

Apr 28, 2006
same crap as always...u don't belong in forums u piece of trash...
ur english is like shit becoz u only learn how to swear to ppl only...

MASSARCE

Sep 2, 2007
same crap as always...u don't belong in forums u piece of trash...
ur english is like shit becoz u only learn how to swear to ppl only...
pffffff,a mutha fuckin' wanksta lyk ya kno nuthin' other than insult me wit yo wack shit on here,plus no balla 2 hook me up n beef me face 2 face on life ya dis thrashy bastard.Don force me bug up yo dogass face on here,fugly mafia.Maybe u jz hide at yo brokeass crib n blow cock of yo dounche-shit dad everyday................dats y u can be such fuckin' bitch n seem lyk a jackass.

kelvio

Jan 16, 2005
www.geocities.com
huh massaRCe this is a version 4 thread not a version 1/2/3 dumb ass so get out of my thread

Adeen

Apr 28, 2006
dun need for that bro kelvio....
it's in his blood to do all this nonsense...

Since out side is so much of model for weber i not really understand for those weber.. just wan sum sharing here for let me know more .. bcoz i veli intereted in weber topic.. wats the diff DCOE DCFN i forget the name just tell me wat the diff between that.. and sum is twin weber some is single.. wat the diff also? for a 1.3 carbie.. is perfect suitable is which weber? after using the weber wat is the topspeed? and 0-100km/h? i really interesting in weber.. thxxx