increase pick up for kancil 660

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
1800 for kancil suspension i think not worth for me..no chance to go sepang to race..haha
on normal road 1800 sus also will kill me...i rather use it to pump petrol...
but i like cornering,hmm,,using steel rim now..the cornering fell is awesome...even sport rim and good suspension more stable, but i think i prefer on the swaying cornering..haha..
must be crazy...
so r u hardcore cornering driver?

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
howiechoo said:
1800 for kancil suspension i think not worth for me..no chance to go sepang to race..haha
on normal road 1800 sus also will kill me...i rather use it to pump petrol...
but i like cornering,hmm,,using steel rim now..the cornering fell is awesome...even sport rim and good suspension more stable, but i think i prefer on the swaying cornering..haha..
must be crazy...
so r u hardcore cornering driver?
I'm 1st Penang Titaned Kancil onwer here, in my opinion....TITAN is not only for race spec.
My are comfortable spec with hi-low adjustable. I travel it everydays for work, weekend shopping.....holiday traveling to KL. All no problems....and feel just great with TITAN.

With 2 years warranty and good after sales services.....it worth !!
And with stanley sifu here to guide/help. :D

Air Filter + PowerZone's Extractor do make your car good pick up already. OFcoz your FC (Fuel Consumption) will increase abit. Depends on your driving styles. :p

Just to share.....cheers :D

howiechoo

8,000 RPM
Jul 25, 2004
Bukit Jalil
next time come kl can let me test drive kar?
hahaha...during tt time...

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
howiechoo said:
next time come kl can let me test drive kar?
hahaha...during tt time...
No Problems, too bad last week didn't had time to organize a TT with KL's ZTHians. :p

keropok

Known Member
Oct 26, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Dude...it depends what u want. Port n polish will do wonders.

Been down this road before. change air filter,change extractor,
exhaust, cable plugs, spark plugs...can't remember what else...:-)
Finaly did an engine swap to a Mira...till today no prob.....
Only thing to change right now is the abs n springs...no budget
for TiTAN just yet.....:-)
FC is ok...pick up good..only thing to take care is the engine oil
coz turbo ma....:-)

Nov 29, 2005
Ruddy, Just visit any kedai potong in KL area. You should be able to buy L2 half cut for less than 1.6. Add another 1k for changing the timing belt etc for the new engine. Another RM40 for PUSPAKOM inspection (if you want to do it, for myself, FO to those ppl). If you want to change your seat as well, for L2 seats you can get around 300-400RM. L5 seats would cost you around RM700-RM800. Scout around, very easy to get L2 engine. If you opt L2 Automatic, even cheaper.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,

i would like to ask wether BOV can produce pss sound on 1 to 3 psi or at 0.1 and 0.2 bar? if possible, what type bov u guys recommended - and as for me, i need a pull type bov instead of push type as u can see only 0.2 bar has been boosted.. actually i manage to close the bov at idle, but i just wanna ask about this cool sound appearance, wether they got or not at 0.1 or 0.2 bar? or it just a flutter?

ps - sorry for my dumbness
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience