Idling Problem with Iswara 1.5 (A)

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Dear forumers...

My friend is having idling problems with her Iswara 1.5 (A) Sedan. When the car is in gear and idling, the engine vibrates and shakes violently!!! Only when she slips into neutral gear or presses the gas...the engine stops shaking.

We have sent the car to a few mechanics and all they do is tune the car up to idle at high RPMs, 1500 - 2000RPM. This is not right and what we want as the car is idling too high and consuming lots of petrol. When we try to lower the revs at idle to 1000RPM, the engine shakes violently again, but it does not die.

Can someone explain on this problem and how we can recitfy it? We have heard and was told that this could be a 'Idling Valve' problem. What is this and does a Iswara have this? Someone with knowledge and experience please explain and advise.

Thank you all for your attention and advise with this matter in advance.

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Anyone can advise on how to rectify this idling problem? Or anyone experienced such problems before?

The engine shakes tremendously when idling...only when we rev it up to around 2000RPM that it stops vibrating. Something is really not right!

Can someone please share and advise on this matter.

Thanks!

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
my iswara like dat oso.........my mechanic said....iswara auto is like dat....cannot help one....
if in gear while idling mesti shake like crazy....

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Hi Adeen, thank you very much for sharing on your experience with the same matter.

It is surprising to know that there seems to be no way to remedy this problem.

However, my fren was told that this could be a problem with the 'Idling Valve'. We have no idea on what that is. So he asked me to check with the forumers here and see if anyone knows about this.

Perhaps, we shall hope that someone with the same experience as us can come and share their solution with us.

Thanks!

nickster1982

Known Member
Jun 9, 2005
M'sia
Hmmm.....no one got a solution to this matter? There is really no cure to this idling problem? Like that, maybe gotta change car or engine lor?! Sad!! :(

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
yup....very sad..:(

Jul 24, 2006
same prob with my iswara 1.5A UK spec. i've asked many mechanics and even aske solution from proton service center........no one gave me good reason or solution for that prob. if u already got the solution...pls tell me ok....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:itsme:i wanna up my l2s boost but....all my engine still ori....turbo also didnt change yet...who can teach me how 2 modifi my kancil up too 80-100 House power....>.<
:love:
this 1 always is my dream~100hp l2s kancil...

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

list out all the things need 2 put in...n need find who in penang here 2 help me done it....
pls...
all is the best~!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience