• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
"smoked him" = kasi dia makan asap ekzos :listen:

4G15P_Asthma

Aug 14, 2008
Smoke 'em is good for the enviroment man... Less job for Health Dept. to fog in Operation Mosquito Destroy. Say No To Dengue/ Cikugunya :smokin:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Jess86ks, you drive a Benzo?

IDIOT DRIVER; TAILGATING; NOT USING INDICATOR; CUTTING IN & OUT OF TRAFFIC; ACTUALLY BOUGHT A B CLASS:rofl:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Hmm.. just want to share my experience.

Last night I was in a hurry and so I drove pretty fast. Then I came to this perdana v6, he was driving at normal speed and whithout second thought, I wanna overtake. When my whole car was on the right lane, that bastard floored the throttle, didn't let me to overtake. Then fine, I slowed down and followed him. That bastard also slowed down!

When I wanna overtake again, he did the same thing, accelarated as hard as he can. Damn, that really got on my nerve. So I wanna overtake by all means. That pv6 can't take corners, maybe he is just a nut and wanna act big. Eventually I made it to overtake at a corner and smoked him.

Oh man, I came in peace, I didn't tailgate, nor that I flash my headlights toward him, I just wanna reach my destination a.s.a.p due to emergency, but those fella just can't accept to be overtaken. F*** you this pv6 owner. Car that can't take corner is not a car, it's a shopping trolley!!!
wahsai...make me a pv6 owner feel bad only...that bugger must be retarded...all pv6 can take corner...

Bump:
Nope, the 2nd car was never to be blamed...the right lane should be only for overtaking...

When the 1st car hit the roadside by itself....just blame him being sleepy..

"Datuk...saya nampak dia bawak slow2, saya bawak seratus saja lane kanan.. kemudian dia nampak saya datang dia masuk kiri terus langgar sana...mungkin dia mengantuk.." :listen:
i like the way u say it bro...haha

Last edited by a moderator:

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Sorry bro, accidentally press the edit button instead of quote..:stupid:
hehe...make me wonder if i made a mistake only...hehe

2days ago,was driving in a heavy rain...met lots of idiot drivers who drive with their hazard light on...i hate it when they drive with a hazard light but dint on the headlight...pretty idiotic...:mad::mad:

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
I want to story about idiot driver i encounter yesterday. I was driving at the Kuala Selangor road on the way to damansara. Then i came to the toll, using smartag. After that i drive forward.. as u know most toll area is large area, then slowly converge become 3 lane, in my case. so i intend to take the middle lane, coz i was quite fast but not THAT fast (faster cars are on right lane). I am always noticing other drivers arnd me. So i notice there is a e46 bmw from my behind from left. he is not so accelerating, but like cruising slowly faster.. i dono why he seems like not notice me in front of him.. slowly he coming in to my left and himpit me very near.. i think 1 inch will bang edi.. i had to brake hard and he just drive like normal in the middle lane also. i just ignore him, but in my mind was cursing. plate was W.. 1888. wtf. lesen lembu ni..:banghead:

after that got another idiot. too bad i didnt take photo. nearing to 1U junction, i was in middle lane still. then there is an old red wira suddenly become very slow.. he did not press brake, but seems only letting go of throttle.. i also had to brake. from behind him, i can see his car start to go to left lane by 1 tyre.. and almost hit the car in left lane. wtf. so i decide to overtake him. when i do, i saw him holding his hp at headlevel.. i think he was typing sms. WTF!!!?? :banghead:

Last edited:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
typing sms to hell telling tat he is reporting in very soon?

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
doncity...ur 1st case i face it b4...that time i'm driving company van to bukit tinggi...and its happen exactly the same...i give a loooooooonnnngggg horn and curse.....driver its a bitch,and 3 son of the bitch...after paying a tol i chase that bitch car then my van already half front of her....i give her hard corner to right cos she in middle lane...she sudden stop at highway...i wont give a damn if she langgar my van..its company 1...fuck u bitch!!!FUCK U!!!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Wahaha , Mingz story damn funny..She stop middle of the highway ??:adore:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
ya she stop but that time very few car only..maybe she was shock..aiya...bitch no brain 1..FUCK U AGAIN,BITCH!!!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
You should have came down and did that

Last edited by a moderator:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
malaysian drivers are damn "unique".

We owe our "uniqueness" to our parents and the JPJ ppl....Thank you!

Bump: malaysian drivers are damn "unique".

We owe our "uniqueness" to our parents and the JPJ ppl....Thank you!

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
also u have to remember signaling to change lanes means "please come block me from changing lanes ASAP"
my P driver gf kena so many times. she so dulan edi, but i tell her just keep doing the right thing.

hey wana start a "ZTH school of moral driving" ? hehe

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
good job mingz
normally i cut in front n drop gear n scoot abit in front in case they bang me, i'm not gay dun play backside one...
actualy that time i was driving company van so i dun give a fuck if langgar...if i drive my ride,i wont do that...only can curse that motherfucker! hehehe....that's the advantages of driving company ride...if they done stupid thing with me,i'll play wit them...

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
oo haha, i wont have a chance for tat, would want a whiplash too haha

had an experiece today too
was dring past Palm Springs condo at kota damansara, there ppl park on both sides of the road making it narrow. then right opposite front of the condo entrance some guy double park his kelisa waiting for ppl.
so as i near the kelisa i see the on-coming Scenic has some distance to go before he reaches the kelisa.
so i cut, but the Scenic comes straight for me after seeing i'm avoiding the kelisa instead of choosing to avoid me by going in the wide area at the Condo entrance. So i have to brake and Scenic too. he not going to reverse, as i'm not too. Stare cock awhile, then he drive by me n can see his mouth shouting "fucker" or something, both my windows n his closed.
want to shout then open window loooo, cannot hear la.
i wave finger at him n chow loor

dulan with this kinda drivers, but another incident another day.

Last edited:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
The reasons:
1. The 2nd idiot do have a choice, he can overtake the car on the left side. Dont tell me that the 2nd idiot is utterly a "law-abiding-citizen" :rolleyes:
2. The 2nd idiot doesnt have to rammed the 1st idiot's butt. That's for sure. He can just horn or show fingers or do anything other than making a "physical contact" with the 1st Idiot...hehehe
3. And actually the 2nd idiot is also an idiot, bcoz he "layan" the 1st idiot and allow the 1st idiot to make him angry. People say, "only idiot people will layan another idiot"...hehehe...

But bro J, if u r really the 2nd idiot, i think u might have some valid reasons why u r having such an "absurd" behavior on that day. So, u r excused...:biggrin:
haiya... why all guess that was me....???:hmmmm:
actually, the reason is very simple 1....
btw, i oso know that "only idiot people will layan another idiot", but too bad... i'm an idiot sometime...

What do you mean by push ?..knock ??
yup, push-it pussy...:love:

Jin, u saying 2nd idiot push the 1st car by having contact of 2nd car car nose to the 1st car butt? (actual contact?).. if yes, the 2nd car confirm salah. say bye bye to RM300.:smokin:

Bump: Jin, u saying 2nd idiot push the 1st car by having contact of 2nd car car nose to the 1st car butt? (actual contact?).. if yes, the 2nd car confirm salah. say bye bye to RM300.:smokin:
just if the 1st idiot can see the number plate... hehehe:burnout:or got time to see the plate...

Nope, the 2nd car was never to be blamed...the right lane should be only for overtaking...

When the 1st car hit the roadside by itself....just blame him being sleepy..

"Datuk...saya nampak dia bawak slow2, saya bawak seratus saja lane kanan.. kemudian saya nampak saya datang dia masuk kiri terus langgar sana...mungkin dia mengantuk.." :listen:
thanks taikor... hehehe:adore::adore::adore:
taikor oso push ppl 1..??:hmmmm:

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
another chapter in my life...

encountered this driver whom i had no idea why on earth he was so mad at me.

i was cruising 50-60km/h on two lanes road. i was on the left lane and tried to swift to the right lane. I put my signal on and made my way in front of this odysseeee.... he immediately honk me and flashed light at me. i noticed he tried to accelerate when i was overtaking him.

i just ignored him and we happened to enter an intersection. i turned back to the left lane and he tried to overtake me from the right and eventually, he slow down and stare at me with his "wannabe" taikor look. i was practising bruce lee's motto back then....so, just sabarrrrrrr!!!!

not enough with his wannabe taikor look, he jammed brake after he overtook me.

Fcuk...dare you to do that again if you see me driving alone! dont b sissy and mess up with me when im not with my partner.

Bump: another chapter in my life...

encountered this driver whom i had no idea why on earth he was so mad at me.

i was cruising 50-60km/h on two lanes road. i was on the left lane and tried to swift to the right lane. I put my signal on and made my way in front of this odysseeee.... he immediately honk me and flashed light at me. i noticed he tried to accelerate when i was overtaking him.

i just ignored him and we happened to enter an intersection. i turned back to the left lane and he tried to overtake me from the right and eventually, he slow down and stare at me with his "wannabe" taikor look. i was practising bruce lee's motto back then....so, just sabarrrrrrr!!!!

not enough with his wannabe taikor look, he jammed brake after he overtook me.

Fcuk...dare you to do that again if you see me driving alone! dont b sissy and mess up with me when im not with my partner.

donCityZ

2,000 RPM
Feb 8, 2006
Jac, u drive EK nia... the feller got oddysey.. so higher ranking in Honda vehicle ownership.
that y he show he taikor to u lor.. kakaa.. knn.. if me i cut him back and himpit him back and honk non stop and throw batu at his stupid odyssey window.. but thats just me la.. nobody mess with me la.. bunch of mofos :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys i plan to send my W207 (E Class Coupe year 2010) to upgrade its entertainment system . I found out about this place after passing through an advertisement while reading Top Gear magazine.

These are the upgrades that I plan to install :-
Reverse camera
DVD player with USB
GPS

Do you guys think MYR5,000 is reasonable price for these installations? and I was told they would integrate well with my COMMAND system.

hope to hear from u guys.

I have inquired Exotic Mods...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience