Idiot Drivers

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Today way rainy.. im on the fast lane (actually just slow coz of rain..). There's a waja on my left but a bit far behind. A few meter in front is a bumper, and i want to take a left turn after the bumper. As soon as i reach the bumper and gave the left signal, the waja quickly speed up in the left lane and block me. After the bumper i speed up to go left turn then again he speed up and block me. My left turn is nearing and i have to squeeze in front of him and force him to slow down to take the turn. The waja, instead of going left, in the end just went straight after the left turn.

If you want to go straight why don't you use the right lane?Why gave me all the trouble?????????:banghead:

Last edited:
coz he need an "idiot driver" title kot?

Bump: coz he need an "idiot driver" title kot?

1 question,

if 1 idiot driver driving 40kph on the fast lane which speed limit at 90kph, another idiot flashing lights towards the 1st idiot, then the 1 idiot just ignore the 2nd idiot... the 2nd idiot didn't wan to over take from left which its illegal to overtake on left following the law of traffic in Malaysia... altho the left lane was empty...
after some while, the 2nd idiot really 'tak bleh tahan' edy, just keep as close as he can to stick with the 1st idiot's butt.... the 2nd idiot just pedal to metal, pushing the 1st idiot all the way speeding till 80kph, even with brake for the 1st idiot, but can't even slow down the speed... then the 1st idiot make a decision to turn into left lane coz he know he mess up with 'mad cow disease'.... release the brake then take a turn, hell know the 1st idiot's car just lose control & directly bang on divider on the left lane due to the force from back...

so, which is real idiot for this kind of situation & who gonna be blame on or who will get the summon..??

i really need to know... thanks a lot...:adore::adore::adore::adore:

Bump: 1 question,

if 1 idiot driver driving 40kph on the fast lane which speed limit at 90kph, another idiot flashing lights towards the 1st idiot, then the 1 idiot just ignore the 2nd idiot... the 2nd idiot didn't wan to over take from left which its illegal to overtake on left following the law of traffic in Malaysia... altho the left lane was empty...
after some while, the 2nd idiot really 'tak bleh tahan' edy, just keep as close as he can to stick with the 1st idiot's butt.... the 2nd idiot just pedal to metal, pushing the 1st idiot all the way speeding till 80kph, even with brake for the 1st idiot, but can't even slow down the speed... then the 1st idiot make a decision to turn into left lane coz he know he mess up with 'mad cow disease'.... release the brake then take a turn, hell know the 1st idiot's car just lose control & directly bang on divider on the left lane due to the force from back...

so, which is real idiot for this kind of situation & who gonna be blame on or who will get the summon..??

Wow!!! :rolleyes: The 1st driver is the real idiot... But the 2nd driver is to be blame.... :rofl:

Bump: Wow!!! :rolleyes: The 1st driver is the real idiot... But the 2nd driver is to be blame.... :rofl:

As for me , 1st idiot is the real idiot since he didn't want to give way at first..Jin , hope you neither those 2 idiots..Aren't you?

Wow!!! :rolleyes: The 1st driver is the real idiot... But the 2nd driver is to be blame.... :rofl:

Bump: Wow!!! :rolleyes: The 1st driver is the real idiot... But the 2nd driver is to be blame.... :rofl:
why blame the 2nd idiot ler..??
i need answer... mind to explain, coz all of my fren waiting for great excused for that 2nd idiot... thanks..

As for me , 1st idiot is the real idiot since he didn't want to give way at first..Jin , hope you neither those 2 idiots..Aren't you?

*ahem* *ahem*... time will tell... *ahem*...

1 question,

-1st idiot made the first mistake (wrong lane)
-1st idiot made a second mistake (didnt give way)
-2nd idiot made his first mistake (driving too close, just cause someone else is acting like a retard does not mean we should, right?)
-1st idiot skid & naik divider = operator or hardware failure

conslusion; i took 3minutes understanding the post, and an additional 4 to post.

Aiya , you must be the 2nd person la..Erm , you knock the 1st person ??
dun guessing who is the 1st or 2nd idiot ma... haiya... hahahha:adore:

-1st idiot made the first mistake (wrong lane)
-1st idiot made a second mistake (didnt give way)
-2nd idiot made his first mistake (driving too close, just cause someone else is acting like a retard does not mean we should, right?)
-1st idiot skid & naik divider = operator or hardware failure

conslusion; i took 3minutes understanding the post, and an additional 4 to post.
great conclusion bro....:adore::adore::adore:
but the 2nd idiot is intended to closer as he can so he can push the 1st idiot away & not damaging his own car....:smokin:

firstly, the 1st idiot is idiot bcos driving on right lane when left lane is empty. right lane is actually cutting lane. so if left lane is empty, there is no reason for a car to be in right lane. law broken.

secondly, the 2nd idiot speeds up is not breaking the law as long as within speed limit. let me get this right, 2nd idiot only sticks to right lane right? so if the 1st idiot who himself suddenly turn to left and loose control, then 2nd idiot is not guilty by LAW, provided 2nd idiot's car did not touch the butt of 1st idiot car la. but he is guilty of being inhumane, y bully the 1st idiot la?. if left lane is free, look carefully when totally no car, then just give signal and potong from left la.. thats what i'll do anyway. :driver:

firstly, the 1st idiot is idiot bcos driving on right lane when left lane is empty. right lane is actually cutting lane. so if left lane is empty, there is no reason for a car to be in right lane. law broken.

secondly, the 2nd idiot speeds up is not breaking the law as long as within speed limit. let me get this right, 2nd idiot only sticks to right lane right? so if the 1st idiot who himself suddenly turn to left and loose control, then 2nd idiot is not guilty by LAW, provided 2nd idiot's car did not touch the butt of 1st idiot car la. but he is guilty of being inhumane, y bully the 1st idiot la?. if left lane is free, look carefully when totally no car, then just give signal and potong from left la.. thats what i'll do anyway. :driver:

...the 2nd idiot is ”Deliberately“ stick to the butt & push it hard.... ehhehe:hmmmm:

If theres no contact from the 2nd car with the 1st, then 1st driver is the idiot and police will not blame the 2nd.

Bump: If theres no contact from the 2nd car with the 1st, then 1st driver is the idiot and police will not blame the 2nd.

If theres no contact from the 2nd car with the 1st, then 1st driver is the idiot and police will not blame the 2nd.

Bump: If theres no contact from the 2nd car with the 1st, then 1st driver is the idiot and police will not blame the 2nd.

then if the 2nd car push the 1st car, so polis will summon the 2nd car..???

why blame the 2nd idiot ler..??
i need answer... mind to explain, coz all of my fren waiting for great excused for that 2nd idiot... thanks...

The reasons:
1. The 2nd idiot do have a choice, he can overtake the car on the left side. Dont tell me that the 2nd idiot is utterly a "law-abiding-citizen" :rolleyes:
2. The 2nd idiot doesnt have to rammed the 1st idiot's butt. That's for sure. He can just horn or show fingers or do anything other than making a "physical contact" with the 1st Idiot...hehehe
3. And actually the 2nd idiot is also an idiot, bcoz he "layan" the 1st idiot and allow the 1st idiot to make him angry. People say, "only idiot people will layan another idiot"...hehehe...

But bro J, if u r really the 2nd idiot, i think u might have some valid reasons why u r having such an "absurd" behavior on that day. So, u r excused...:biggrin:

the second guy should not drive that close to a car in front.. common sense, it was missing in both car/driver's heads:rofl:3

People say, "only idiot people will layan another idiot"...hehehe...

or.. when a dog barks at a person, a person does not bark back.

I love dogs, and cats, and animals.

Last edited:
Jin, u saying 2nd idiot push the 1st car by having contact of 2nd car car nose to the 1st car butt? (actual contact?).. if yes, the 2nd car confirm salah. say bye bye to RM300.:smokin:

Bump: Jin, u saying 2nd idiot push the 1st car by having contact of 2nd car car nose to the 1st car butt? (actual contact?).. if yes, the 2nd car confirm salah. say bye bye to RM300.:smokin:

then if the 2nd car push the 1st car, so polis will summon the 2nd car..???

Nope, the 2nd car was never to be blamed...the right lane should be only for overtaking...

When the 1st car hit the roadside by itself....just blame him being sleepy..

"Datuk...saya nampak dia bawak slow2, saya bawak seratus saja lane kanan.. kemudian saya nampak saya datang dia masuk kiri terus langgar sana...mungkin dia mengantuk.." :listen:

Last edited:
Hmm.. just want to share my experience.

Last night I was in a hurry and so I drove pretty fast. Then I came to this perdana v6, he was driving at normal speed and whithout second thought, I wanna overtake. When my whole car was on the right lane, that bastard floored the throttle, didn't let me to overtake. Then fine, I slowed down and followed him. That bastard also slowed down!

When I wanna overtake again, he did the same thing, accelarated as hard as he can. Damn, that really got on my nerve. So I wanna overtake by all means. That pv6 can't take corners, maybe he is just a nut and wanna act big. Eventually I made it to overtake at a corner and smoked him.

Oh man, I came in peace, I didn't tailgate, nor that I flash my headlights toward him, I just wanna reach my destination a.s.a.p due to emergency, but those fella just can't accept to be overtaken. F*** you this pv6 owner. Car that can't take corner is not a car, it's a shopping trolley!!!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom